SMC Discussion Areas
June 03, 2024, 03:07:45 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Just Off The Truck Tonight !!!!  (Read 9407 times)
Ltransam
Soda Jerks

« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2010, 11:29:05 am »

OK , Tom & Signguy

I had A Hour Last Night to Look it over Better . It really looks good from 8ft away . Whom ever did the Restoration 15 years ago Just did An average Job . I found that there was a Chrome tape under the Red In the Back side of the Machine  Were The Original White &Red Met And On the Edge of the Bottle door As it's Opened you can see Orginal Paint &Old Paint  . And A couple Runs Here &There . If They Had Only Taken As Much Time As they Did On the Pin Striping & Embosing It could have Been Sweet .  

But Then You can Tell it's been sitting out side 6 years by the rust on the Bottom & Lower areas . But Still I got it for a Reasonable Price . It Dose Cool !!! Had A wire loose in the Compressure area Under The Cover . I did As Recamended By you guys & I Moved the Breaker strip back and I peeked in & Saw a hole Filled in . So If It Is A  B-Model Is the Value More ??

« Last Edit: July 30, 2010, 11:34:22 am by johnieG » Logged

Glascock Counter Top
VMC 81 7Up
Vendo-110-81D-V-56 V-23
Jacobs Pepsi-56
Stoner Cookie &5 Pull Pastry& 180 Candy
Kelvinator FS-51(Canada)
Cavalier's C-55-E-C-55-D
Selmix Sprite
Selmix Pepsi on Draugh
SIGNGUY
Soda Jerks

Collector of Ol Smoothie Rootbeer

« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2010, 04:04:08 pm »

yeah figured it was a b... not that changes anything..value on the 81's is pretty flat across the board.. and as long as you didn't pay for a fully "RESTORED" machine, your fine.. It happens alot, I see a lot of  "SO CALLED RESTORED" machines that are just painted...

Soda Machine Enthusiast since 1996!
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: