SMC Discussion Areas
June 13, 2024, 09:10:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WD40 Vending Question  (Read 2585 times)
cokentn
« on: March 01, 2008, 07:17:58 pm »

Hey,
I'm the guy who had all of the 8 oz bottles stuck. I FINALLY got em unstuck. Don't ask me how..I just did it. DIdn't break any either! WD40 on a bottle goes a long way.
Anyway, I have a couple of questions:
HOW do you stack those bottles? Is there a science/way to this? I mean, the cans are working perfectly. But the bottles, the lil 8 ozs, drop like 2 or 3 at once into that bottom holding area. That's what hung em up before.
Also, what's wrong with this picture? This is the controls or whatever you call em for the one where the bottles were hung. That thing is dangling now. Once, I poked it back up into the round thing and it spun quick and all the remaining bottles dropped that were in the shute. Is this fixable? It's ok if it's not. I printed a flavor strip that says "No Coke for you" that's in that button. tounge
Thanks!
Mark
« Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 07:22:18 pm by dr galaga » Logged
johnieG
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

This is fine...everythings going to be OK....

« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2008, 08:31:16 pm »

it the picture the lever in the yellow circle with the yellow arrow, It's part of the vending motors cycle-brake, it allows that motor to vend one full cycle, then it stops the motors' rotor-shaft from going past the "park" position. otherwise, it would do as you said, just keep running & vending the whole darn stack of bottles.

it should be held in position by a small spring, & it shuold look like the one in the circle & arrow. if you were to push up on the red lever, that coulmn would also vend 1 cycle. look around down below that motor, maybe the spring is still floating around in the machine. or just stuck on it's upper mounting hole...

the bottles should be loaded into the column in a zig-zag pattern, one to the left, then the one on top of that bottle to the right...and so on. & you may have to shime the coulmn width-wise to handle the smaller diameter bottles.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 08:33:48 pm by johnieG » Logged

Spoon-feeding Newbies since 2001...Wink
Yeah..220,221 whatever it takes.
Remember, all it needs is a shot of Freon!
The Vendo V-83 is the '59 Edsel of the coke machine world. ;p
Spray painting does NOT restore a compressor
11 is louder than 10...
"Hope" is good, but it's not an action plan.
cokentn
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2008, 07:49:14 am »

**I don't know what these parts are called, so excuse what I maybe calling them.
I just noticed last nite that this piece is broken. The arm that is hanging down slips into a notch in a plastic thing. The notch is broken off, so it just dangles loosely. If you vend it, and hold the arm UP in normal position, it'll drop, then dangles back down.
Are these hard to replace? Where could I get one? It's on an end chute and those are thinner in my machine. I'd like to have it working for 8 oz's.
Thanks!
Mark
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: