SMC Discussion Areas
July 01, 2024, 04:16:32 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Label and shim questions...  (Read 3179 times)
cokentn
« on: March 02, 2008, 01:46:20 pm »

Got a few more questions here:
What goes here? and where do I find one?

Where can I get one of these labels?

This shim; I hate to seem stupid, but I've never seen one and all of em had fallen out when I got the machine, so I don't know how they go in. The front of the colums appears flat, the back has that wall that moves forward/backward if needed for the bottle, by turning a screw at the top. I see a couple of little pins that hang out from either side of the moveable back wall, and I guess these tabs might rest on those. But...it just aint fittin right. The sort of dangle in the front. I don't know HOW they are supposed to look.
This is very important as I want to put water bottles in there.

This pic has no purpose, I just thought it was funny flavor strips I printed to replace the empty ones that had no strips in em.

This is her all cleaned up, with a peace sign printed on magnetic paper (simulate a sticker from the 70's). The peace sign, at least to me, dated it.

Thanks for all the help guys. My son and his friend are raiding it today. It's been very fun. WE filled it up yesterday with diet caffeine free Cokes in the can. They have sat and had great conversation next to the machine. cool...
Mark
Pretty good for a hundred dollars I think.drinking
Kilroy
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2008, 02:34:21 pm »

I've never seen anyone  selling the  ## ยข per bottle label offered for sale, but I imagine it would be  easy  to create one.

Above the coin slot, you missing the  price sticker. IThey were  usually printed  on metallic foil that you would peel a of the backing and stick in place.
Funtronics and soda Jerk works   most like carry the  size you need,  and in the price you want, and they can also be found easily on Ebay.

I think you need to vend a  Coke, and  toast yourself, it looks pretty  good,  and  sounds like it will be  used and appreciated  happydrinkers

Yah,

"Restored they go for $6-7,000!!"
Member : Michigan Mafia
cokentn
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2008, 08:34:46 pm »

Oh yea, I've vended a few this weekend!
I really need to get this shim thing figured out.  tounge
MCarter
Soda Jerks

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2008, 09:03:04 pm »

I might have the flavor labels and price decal. I will checkn the morning

Matt

RC VMC - 81 Orignal
Vendo V-56 Two Tone Round Top ~~ Currently in use
Seeburg 100 G Jukebox ~~ Restored
Minit Pop Popcorn Machine ~~ Restored
Cavalier 55-D ~~ Restored
Rockola 1426 ~~ Orignal--- For Sale
Chicago Coin Band Box ~~~ Restored
cokentn
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2008, 10:40:26 pm »

Great. let me know.!
cokentn
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2008, 07:45:05 am »

Did you ever find those? That'd be great if you did. I can Paypal or send you a check in the mail. Whatever works for you,
Thanks,
Mark
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: