SMC Discussion Areas
June 26, 2024, 06:04:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A rant  (Read 7376 times)
Pat Pixley
« on: August 27, 2012, 10:38:47 pm »

Well we all hate when a part does not come back from ________ (fill in the blank Chromer , powder coater, who ever)  and then you get a call from________
and they have sent it out  then your good . Well this case my chromer had two of us in that deal with soda machine parts well two of my parts ended up by
mistake going to this other person( the guy that was wrapping the parts know it went to this other person) Got my box of chrome  and those two parts are missing called my chromer told him he has a picture of what came in and what went out  (does this with everybody)  told me he would call me back had to make a call to the other customer , Well after a hour went by  my chromer called me and said the other customer said they did not get it . I say OK.  chromer said he will get those parts for me and get them sent out with my other parts and we are good .

Well I was looking around some other sites and stopped by this person's site and he had a machine done and had a picture of the inside of the coin door area and every thing was painted
 except  two parts !!the same two that came up missing that this customer said he did not have  censored I came close to calling him and call him what he is
a thieve , and then I thought I would let people know here and call him out here (he does come to the site )  But cooler heads pervailed , This person know what he did and it will catch up with him.

And if this person read this I'm going to let you know I will not help you out, I will not hook you up with parts, I will not store a machine for you, and I will let our
other mutual friends know what happenedand what you really are .

Slapshot42
Soda Jerks

Jared

« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2012, 10:51:05 pm »

Sorry to heat Pat. I have a great chomer in Spokane, WA.  Let me know if you need some assistance.  I hope the parts re surface and perhaps there was a mis communication??  ( Optimistic).

Jared
Creighton
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2012, 11:33:16 pm »

Well that be a mess. Hope it works out. Jared's recomended chrome shop is two miles from the house. Next time around holler and it's covered.
Creighton

Pat Pixley
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2012, 11:57:34 pm »

Thanks for the offer guy's but I wont change up Chrome plater's  he is made good on these parts  smile.
It's this person that took what did not belong to him and when asked he said (OH No!!I don't have them )  
I've seen him on this site  what a  A*****e .     veryangry  
« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 12:00:16 am by johnieG » Logged
buzz4041
5 Cent Member

Buzz's Shop

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2012, 03:36:03 am »

Dishonest people just suck don't they. Karma will get them.

VMC 33 7UP original
VMC 81 7UP original restored
kbareit
Soda Jerks

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2012, 05:41:12 am »

Thats just wrong. If it doesn't belong to you give it back. It's not like the parts Fairy dropped them off.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 07:16:20 am by johnieG » Logged

Cavalier 27
Jacobs 26
Ideal 55 Hires root beer, 7-Up restored
Ideal 55 Pepsi, Barqs original
Double cola,Squirt,Nesbitts,Canada Dry on deck
3 Westy 60's
3 Westy 78's
Cav 72 original
S&S 1400 WD2 Pepsi
Stoner Junior
Funtronics
Soda Jerks

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2012, 06:45:11 am »

Thats just wrong. If it doesn't belong to you give it back. It's not like the parts Ferry dropped them off.

Where can I find the parts Fairyy Huh? I need to talk to him...  biggrin
Sorry to hear about your bad experience Pat.  Oo
« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 07:16:38 am by johnieG » Logged

Rod
Fun-Tronics
memorylane
Soda Jerks

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2012, 06:55:19 am »

What parts were they Pat? Post us a picture of the machine there on. Funtronics always has parts.....lol....Happy it worked out for ya. Thumbs down on the scum who took your parts.
Blind1968
Soda Jerks

« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2012, 09:09:53 am »

What a jerk!!!  Well it sounds like he has burnt a bridge more valuable than those two little parts. It is his loss and I an sure it was for the better.

~ Bryan
cokemachinesandmore
Soda Jerks

« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2012, 06:26:52 pm »

i have a brand new EOTECH 516 site i'm dying to try out Pat. lol http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=eotech%20516&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&sqi=2&ved=0CDIQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.eotech-inc.com%2Fproducts%2Fsights%2F516&ei=alM9UImvMofVyAGxxIDwCg&usg=AFQjCNHlwc5wU6DyNJsSH64oPuHhI-2oFw  biggrin
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: