SMC Discussion Areas
June 28, 2024, 10:10:14 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chicago Roll Call and Party Room Reservation  (Read 36216 times)
SIGNGUY
Soda Jerks

Collector of Ol Smoothie Rootbeer

« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2011, 09:23:51 am »

Here's to You Pat  happydrinkers I'm raising a glass to you now and be certain, I'll be glad to hoist a few more with you on Thursday! Leave your Beer Money at Home! or save it and put it towards something cool at the show!
Thanks much... look forward to seeing you guys in November!

Soda Machine Enthusiast since 1996!
Kilroy
Soda Jerks

« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2011, 01:07:44 pm »

I must have got a contact beer buzz from Ideal Bob since i don't remember any of the events  yesterday happening  as Pat described them.

I remember turning off the car radio to tell Bob we were on our way back, seconds later I was told the greatest comeback in Lions history started.
I Remember Pat marvelling at the paved roads and indoor plumbing, I guess it's not readily available in his neck of the woods.

Overall, hooked up with three board members, so it was a good afternoon  after all

"Restored they go for $6-7,000!!"
Member : Michigan Mafia
SIGNGUY
Soda Jerks

« Reply #32 on: November 01, 2011, 11:27:38 am »

Ok,
Not sure about the rest of you, but I'm getting excited about Chicago coming up next week already... will be getting the trailer loaded this weekend even though not heading out till Thursday First thing.

So just a reminder, we are meeting at Portillos restaurant and we do have the Side Room availabe once again,, and a HUGE THANK YOU TO FUNTRONICS for picking up the Room Charge! Thanks Rod and Janet!!!
we have the room anytime after 6pm on Thursday Nov. 10th...

for those of you who have not been there, it's right next door to Pheasant Run and in front of the Target Store.  It's a counter service type of dining so order what you want and bring it into the room and I'm sure we'll have a great time once again!

Look forward to seeing everyone!

Eric
Soda Jerks

« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2011, 12:19:12 pm »

Wife and I will be there! Looking forward to getting away and seeing good friends! Have a safe trip everyone!
See you all Thursday night!

Eric

WANTED:
Embossed Quikold Standard
Pat Pixley
« Reply #34 on: November 01, 2011, 12:57:33 pm »

I'll be there  smile.
Question  for those that stay Friday night  I was thinking of meeting back up for dinner and talk about what we bought or saw any thoughts  ??
Ltransam
Soda Jerks

« Reply #35 on: November 01, 2011, 03:24:36 pm »

Sorry But I won't Be Making The Dinner .The Wife & I woun't be traveling Till after She gets off work  at 4:30 

And It Still up IN the air If I'm Coming Up Huh? But It's Looking Pretty Good Right Now .

Glascock Counter Top
VMC 81 7Up
Vendo-110-81D-V-56 V-23
Jacobs Pepsi-56
Stoner Cookie &5 Pull Pastry& 180 Candy
Kelvinator FS-51(Canada)
Cavalier's C-55-E-C-55-D
Selmix Sprite
Selmix Pepsi on Draugh
Ltransam
Soda Jerks

« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2011, 07:09:39 pm »

happydrinkers drinking

Well It's a GO !!!!!  I have made the Hotel Reservations 1/2 mile South of the Resort . Me & the Wife Will Be in Probably Late So I don't Think at this Time well be there for the Dinner >But You Never know ?? Look Forward To Meeting some of the members On Friday Morning at some point .

I may not be able to walk around as much As im still recovering from knee surgery on Both Knees (Not Replacements ) But I have Been Very Humbled by this experience .

But looking Forward to seeing My Friends  Larry & Pat Again  smile  

Come on Next Week !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 08:57:14 pm by Ltransam » Logged

Glascock Counter Top
VMC 81 7Up
Vendo-110-81D-V-56 V-23
Jacobs Pepsi-56
Stoner Cookie &5 Pull Pastry& 180 Candy
Kelvinator FS-51(Canada)
Cavalier's C-55-E-C-55-D
Selmix Sprite
Selmix Pepsi on Draugh
Larry
Grady
Soda Jerks

« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2011, 08:49:32 am »

Leonard,

I'm going to be in Ohio that weekend. :biggrin:Just kidding.

A lot of stuff.
Kilroy
Soda Jerks

« Reply #38 on: November 03, 2011, 08:57:23 am »

Darn Len, I was hoping you could help me move a juke box that weekend
 Smiley

"Restored they go for $6-7,000!!"
Member : Michigan Mafia
SIGNGUY
Soda Jerks

« Reply #39 on: November 03, 2011, 09:14:05 am »

Just an idea, maybe a dumb one but thought I'd throw it out there?
I know alot of us will be getting together on Thursday night to put names with faces and such, but also a fair amount of people , like Leanord, will not be there and personally I don't know him...

would we look like geeks walking around with a sticker on our jacket saying (Member SMC) or something like that? that way if we see someone who we don't recognize that morning and want to say hi, we'd know he/she was  member?

I could have the stickers available at my trailer that morning for people to pick up??

just an idea? take it or leave it... I can make up the stickers and bring them of we like it or not..

John

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: