SMC Discussion Areas
July 07, 2024, 02:12:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ChicagoLand in Nov need help  (Read 9103 times)
Ltransam
Soda Jerks

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2010, 11:19:25 am »

Hey , Bubba

Yep ! I do the Set -up And the Tear -Downs Only . Sales Dose'nt Like me Talking To the customers

Glascock Counter Top
VMC 81 7Up
Vendo-110-81D-V-56 V-23
Jacobs Pepsi-56
Stoner Cookie &5 Pull Pastry& 180 Candy
Kelvinator FS-51(Canada)
Cavalier's C-55-E-C-55-D
Selmix Sprite
Selmix Pepsi on Draugh
Pat Pixley
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2010, 12:04:52 pm »

SO the wife has asked some friend to go with us and  my buddy wife  is looking she found the
Hampton Inn & Suites ? Good, Fair . Poor  Huh?

myself I want to be close to there and from what alot of you said the Hilton Garden Inn is right across the
street .
  Sorry don't mean to be a pain in the A$$  but I do value you opinions
SIGNGUY
Soda Jerks

Collector of Ol Smoothie Rootbeer

« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2010, 01:31:20 pm »

The hilton is nice, stayed many years ago.. and is right across the street so easy access . Looking forward to haveing a few more members at the show this year.. I'm sure once it nears we'll be talking more about meeting for Dinner again,, it's a tradition now and is alot of fun!

Soda Machine Enthusiast since 1996!
bubba
Soda Jerks

« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2010, 01:34:46 pm »

Hey , Bubba

Yep ! I do the Set -up And the Tear -Downs Only . Sales Dose'nt Like me Talking To the customers

smile  

I'm going this year to visit.. I hear its an incredible show. We are pushing to get into a new market and this is the place to meet people I hear.. Do you come home in between the show or stay the week? I haven't booked flights or anything yet.. still trying to decide if I will be there 1 day or 2...

Ken

V-63 -Bottles
2-Cavalier USS-64
VMC ST56B Royal Crown - being built
Vendo HA56C Coke
2-V63C DP
V63C Coke
U-Select-It 5cent candybar machine
Ltransam
Soda Jerks

« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2010, 09:56:24 pm »

Hey ,Bubba

I have Stayed Before But I week of Setting up .I'm Pooped ! I leave On Saturday Morning When Sales Shows up .And Just Don't Want to Stay & Go out Every Night .So I come Back on Wensday Around Noon

What Are You In To ?We Sell & Service High Speed Rotatory Labelers

Leonard

Glascock Counter Top
VMC 81 7Up
Vendo-110-81D-V-56 V-23
Jacobs Pepsi-56
Stoner Cookie &5 Pull Pastry& 180 Candy
Kelvinator FS-51(Canada)
Cavalier's C-55-E-C-55-D
Selmix Sprite
Selmix Pepsi on Draugh
Pat Pixley
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2010, 10:44:51 pm »

Thanks guys I'll be booking this week  And looking forward to meeting alot of you smile.

Thanks you
   Pat
bubba
Soda Jerks

« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2010, 05:24:39 am »

Hey Leonard.. We do high pressure steam systems.. We have been doing some work lately for companies that manufacture tunnels for shrinking labels on machines.. We usually get called in when a local plumber tries to hook up equipment that he doesn't understand. We've modified machines, built machines and service many of these types of tunnels.. After seeing a bunch of these machines installed incorrectly, and talking with a few of the different manufacturers I want to walk through the show and see what its all about.

Ken

V-63 -Bottles
2-Cavalier USS-64
VMC ST56B Royal Crown - being built
Vendo HA56C Coke
2-V63C DP
V63C Coke
U-Select-It 5cent candybar machine
David D
Soda Jerks

« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2010, 09:15:09 pm »

Guys, if you attend the show make sure you check out Augustino's, it's about 1 mile east on North Ave from Pheasant Run, they have the best subs.
http://www.augustinos.com/about-us/

Regarding shopping, I'm not sure there is much in St Charles,  there is probably better shopping near Schaumburg.
tkaz
Soda Jerks

tkaz

« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2010, 09:34:27 pm »

Man, I guess I didn't plan my work training right...I was just at the Q Center in St. Charles, right on the St. Charles country club.  They hold a one week course all year long, then I would have had the weekend off, and you can stay at the place on the company dime for the weekend.  I had no idea it was so close to there, we drove past the Pheasant Run Course on the way out of there! 

I wonder if I could have shipped all my purchases back on the company dime as well...

David D
Soda Jerks

« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2010, 09:43:18 pm »

I've been  to the Q center many times when with Accenture, do they still have the free Coke machines that you don't have to deposit money into?
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: