SMC Discussion Areas
July 07, 2024, 07:47:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fun-Tronics At Chicago Show  (Read 5974 times)
memorylane
Soda Jerks

« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2008, 08:50:12 pm »

Hi Rod and Janet, just wanted to say hi and hope all is well. Steve will be here on thursday, most of the day, late morning to mid afternoon. Need anything, give a call. You should see the Cigaromat machine I'm finishing up. KILLER KOOOOOOL! Anyone out there, I need one and a Stoner Coffee.

Curtis, Memory Lane Restorations.

Brian B: if you are reading this, I found your manual on the back seat of my car, though I had mailed it but my son, upon getting in the car, put it on the back seat, sorry but it's in the mail along with a Stoner instruction manual ( no charge ) I have been driving my truck.
Ltransam
Soda Jerks

« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2008, 01:48:02 pm »

Hi, Rod

Thanks for posting a Picture  :smile:And Price  Heres a pic of mine .It has 2 orginial signs (I have the other 2 ) and 2 repo signs . I also have the bottle opener stamped Star X 1925 .  And On a nother note I bought your catalog & when I got home I allready had it  smile tounge. So i gave it to my buddy . Guess I was Just to happy to met You & Janet and did'nt notice the year on it .

Leonard

Glascock Counter Top
VMC 81 7Up
Vendo-110-81D-V-56 V-23
Jacobs Pepsi-56
Stoner Cookie &5 Pull Pastry& 180 Candy
Kelvinator FS-51(Canada)
Cavalier's C-55-E-C-55-D
Selmix Sprite
Selmix Pepsi on Draugh
Funtronics
Soda Jerks

« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2008, 06:56:30 am »

Hi Leonard:
Your Glascock looks awesome. I want to finish mine in the original green color. Does anyone know the correct color to paint the Glascock? It was nice meeting you at the show Leonard,  Janet and I look foward to hearing from you.  Cool

Rod
Fun-Tronics
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: