SMC Discussion Areas
June 29, 2024, 08:11:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Coke, Gas Station & Collectable Auction (Confirmed!)  (Read 8332 times)
Ken R
Soda Jerks

« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2011, 10:55:40 pm »

That first red button is about 12-14" across.  It is an older porcelain, not a painted one if I recall correctly.  Most of those the gentlman has are in remarkable condition.

A pic of the last cooler that I'm aware of right now...

Vendolator VMC-149
Vendolator VF-56-7
Ken R
Soda Jerks

« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2011, 09:18:21 pm »

Just thought would pass along the date has been set for 14 and 15 October.  14th will be most all the Coke and coin-op stuff and the 15th will be gas and oil with the two cars being sold that day.  There are lots of other collectible antigues mixed in both dates.  I just started posting pics to the website and are most of what you guys have already seen.  I will be posting more next week after this Friday's auction is done.  Here's the website for those of you that are interested:

http://www.bigeagleauctions.com/schedule_IUXK.html

Please let me know if you have any questions about anything!!  Thanks for putting up with me!! Haha.

Vendolator VMC-149
Vendolator VF-56-7
Eric
Soda Jerks

« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2011, 09:36:20 pm »

Nice looking stuff.. the 39 machine and junior look nice and the Snackmaster litte cooler is a hard one to find... best of luck with the auction... wish I was down your way....

Eric

WANTED:
Embossed Quikold Standard
Ken R
Soda Jerks

« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2011, 09:46:45 pm »

The auction will be posted for online bidding as well.  So most everything will be available to you guys too, for those that are interested.

Vendolator VMC-149
Vendolator VF-56-7
Ken R
Soda Jerks

« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2011, 08:03:26 pm »

Just posted a lot more detailed pictures of several of the items up for auction on 14 October.  Mostly small items, although did get pics of the Junior, Master, and Tom's machines.  Lots of signs and toys posted.

Here's the site link:  http://www.bigeagleauctions.com/schedule_IUXK.html

Please let me know if you have any questions on any of the items posted.

Ken

Vendolator VMC-149
Vendolator VF-56-7
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: