SMC Discussion Areas
July 01, 2024, 11:28:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Coke, Gas Station & Collectable Auction (Confirmed!)  (Read 8341 times)
Ken R
Soda Jerks

« on: September 08, 2011, 06:06:33 pm »

Howdy All!
   Great news!  I had posted a couple weeks ago about a possible auction consignment.  Well....we were able to secure the consignment yesterday!!  I will post a few pictures on here, but when I get the bulk of the pics posted on our auction website, I will let you all know where to go to see all of them.  The auction will be taking place in October, date to be determined, but looks like maybe weekend of 8th or 15th of October.  Aside from the pics I get posted, if you're curious as to if there is anything we might have that is not pictured, please drop me a line and I will take a look to see if I have anything in the pictures not posted or if I recall seeing it at the gentleman's house.  Anyway, let me get busy trying to resize a few pics so that I can get them posted for you all.  Oh, we're also working on getting shipping plans figured out for the larger items, but if you have any recommendations, please let me know as shipping large items will be something new for us.  Thanks!

Ken

Pics posted soon, so keep checking back.

Vendolator VMC-149
Vendolator VF-56-7
Eric
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2011, 06:24:24 pm »

Where is the Auction House located... what state are you in? Would attend if close...

Eric

WANTED:
Embossed Quikold Standard
Ken R
Soda Jerks

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2011, 06:57:52 pm »

Eric,
   We are located in Jarrell, TX, which is about 35 miles north of Austin.

All,
   Here are a few pics.  I will keep posting in following posts since we can only do 4 pics at a time.  darn

Ken

Vendolator VMC-149
Vendolator VF-56-7
Ken R
Soda Jerks

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2011, 06:59:12 pm »

Few more pics...

Vendolator VMC-149
Vendolator VF-56-7
Ken R
Soda Jerks

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2011, 07:07:20 pm »

Some more...this Coke button sign is about 3 feet acoss and in near mint condition.  An original porcelain.  Almost all signs are original vintage and not reproductions.

Vendolator VMC-149
Vendolator VF-56-7
Ken R
Soda Jerks

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2011, 07:08:43 pm »

And some more...

Vendolator VMC-149
Vendolator VF-56-7
Ken R
Soda Jerks

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2011, 07:09:50 pm »

More...

Vendolator VMC-149
Vendolator VF-56-7
Ken R
Soda Jerks

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2011, 07:15:29 pm »

More pics....previous Bud neon light is about 4 feet long.  Forgot to mention that.  This RC sign is about 4 feet long also.  The Junior seen here is the more "rare" electricly cooled model.

This is last one for now.  If you guys want to see more, let me know if there's something specific that interests you and I'll post it.

Vendolator VMC-149
Vendolator VF-56-7
Matt
10 Cent Member

« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2011, 07:33:55 pm »

Keep us posted.

Vendo 81A
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2011, 07:43:41 pm »

That white button rocks. So does the other red button. Is this stuff for sale to us members first or just going to auction? If the prices are good I may be interested in the buttons and/or other signs. My Dad was a collector all of my life and now he lives in Southeast Asia and misses it all so much. HE has bought several signs and I have bought him a few signs and sent them to him. I got a 12" button for him from Joey years ago that he treasures! He also has two of every sign Eric has made one set for the house and one set for his office and I just got him a Dr Pepper door push for the main door of his office that I am sending him soon. He is responsible for making me who I am today so I love sending him these signs to enjoy. I miss living with him in Singapore. That was a fun 5 years traveling through Asia with him. He gave me a chance and made me the head of one of his companies with little to no experience and helped him take it from a $35,000 a year business to a $1.5 million dollar a year business in just under 5 years. (He was happy he took a chance :-)  )  He's a hard person to work for but a great Dad. I know he would love that white button.

By the way. Out of all of his stuff Eric's repop signs are his favorite. Eric you did a He!! of a job on those. You need to do more of them! I will buy two of all the signs you make. One set for me and one for my Dad. Your signs are the best reproductions on the market
« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 07:45:41 pm by loman4ec » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: