SMC Discussion Areas
June 16, 2024, 02:42:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Photo albums  (Read 3861 times)
WDG
5 Cent Member

« on: March 04, 2016, 09:13:51 pm »

I'm still learning how to navigate this web site.  How do you post an album and where?  I understand that this is not the place to do it.

WH 44SK
BA 28S
Vendo 83
VMC 340
Rock Ola 3303
Vendo 63
Jim
Administrator
Soda Jerks

#1 Soda Jerk!

« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2016, 08:08:41 am »

I am on the laborious task of researching an Upgrade/face-lift for SMC which requires importing/migrating older legacy features to their modern versions...  However, some features on SMC have not been upgraded/improved with the advances in Apache, PHP & MySQL in particular...  With that said, since our recent migration to a state-of-the-art server, some things have broken, such as the current Photo Gallery... I think it may be best to spend my time researching/implementing a new Photo Gallery with the hopes of importing the old Gallery data and move forward from there...  Spending time to fix the current Photo Gallery did not fit high on the priority list for one reason: Although the Photo Gallery may get viewed from time to time, this feature is not popular or utilized much within the last couple of years... Saying that, the feature may be removed during our "Upgrade"...  That will depend on everyone's input which will be announced very soon...

My six cents,

Jim

WDG
5 Cent Member

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2016, 09:42:38 am »

When I go to SMC and try to log in, it tells me that my registration has not been completed.  Are there two sites?

WH 44SK
BA 28S
Vendo 83
VMC 340
Rock Ola 3303
Vendo 63
Slapshot42
Soda Jerks

Jared

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2016, 10:25:31 am »

Yes, as I mentioned in your first thread there is a separate log in the discussion area.
Jim
Administrator
Soda Jerks

#1 Soda Jerk!

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2016, 10:30:11 am »

When I go to SMC and try to log in, it tells me that my registration has not been completed.  Are there two sites?
Warren,  Only one Site, just an issue with registrations between the Main Site and the Discussion Areas...  I found your registration with the Main Site and finalized/approved this - You should be good to go now!

My six cents,

Jim

WDG
5 Cent Member

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2016, 07:56:36 pm »

Still trying to figure this out.  I've reduced the size but unable to post pictures.  Really need help with this machine as to how the water is supposed to be cooled or circulated.  Trying again after reducing the size of the pictures.

WH 44SK
BA 28S
Vendo 83
VMC 340
Rock Ola 3303
Vendo 63
Jim
Administrator
Soda Jerks

#1 Soda Jerk!

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2016, 08:25:16 pm »

That cooler appears to be a "dry" cooler...

My six cents,

Jim

ajf5577
Soda Jerks

Andy

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2016, 09:43:00 pm »

Is there a fan near where the cooling coils attach to the box?

VMC 7up 81
VMC Pepsi 33
Coke 81
Pepsi CV 78D
Vendo Milk Machine
Whistle Quikold
Whistle S&S
Cleo Cola Quikold
Stoner Gum Wheel
Looking for Picnic Coolers
Wanted- Superior Jr Orange Crush and Grapette
Starr X Openers
WDG
5 Cent Member

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2016, 08:01:56 am »

The fan is at the back where you see the "box" on the side in the middle.  I think the evaporator is above at the back and along the top.  Not too sure how to get the SS top off as I don't really want to disassemble the box.  It's not in that bad of a shape.  There are holes all along the bottom front and back and along the top, but I don't feel cold air coming out.  Can't find any manuals for this or I'm doing the wrong google.

WH 44SK
BA 28S
Vendo 83
VMC 340
Rock Ola 3303
Vendo 63
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: