SMC Discussion Areas
May 20, 2024, 12:54:48 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: victor hot dog griller  (Read 14683 times)
sodaworks
Soda Jerks

« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2008, 06:22:07 pm »

50k+ nice.

TERRY@SODAWORKS RESTORATIONS
Lots of Round Top machines
Buy-Sell-Trade-Restorations
TomFromJersey
Soda Jerks

« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2008, 07:40:00 pm »

And very heavy, especially when it drops on your finger. I could get hurt walking out a door. BTW....how many guys here have wrapped up their car keys inside a soda machine???

Grapette Quickold Standard
AMI I200 AMI H200
Wurlitzer 61, 600, 700, 750, 800, 1080, 2100
Packard Musical Bar
Chicago Coin BandBox
15 remote speakers and counting
A bunch of Grapette stuff
Some really cool vending machines
memorylane
Soda Jerks

« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2008, 08:27:07 pm »

Ok, I will admit, when we had the Victor Kooler Grill all packed up , air tight. I went to get my truck and NO! keys, after looking for about 20 min. Tom, says you sure you didn't wrap them up in the machine, O-----%$#&@ Unwrap and guess where they were, inside the Kooler Grill. But Tom, did get a chance to feel the weight of the Kooler Grill, on his finger. Hope your finger is doing better Tom and a big thanks to Tom for all his help. When I got it home, it took 5 guys to get it off my truck and on to my trailer. I will send a picture of the Kooler Grill in it's new home. Thanks Curtis, Memory Lane Restorations
memorylane
Soda Jerks

« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2008, 08:35:22 pm »

1 of 8 in the world, 1 of 4 restored, the Victor Kooler Grill, AKA- Hot Dog Griller!!!
memorylane
Soda Jerks

« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2008, 08:37:20 pm »

More pics, in it's new home.
mznb1u
Soda Jerks

Those Who Stay Will be Champions!

« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2008, 10:23:21 pm »

I am waiting to stumble onto number 9 in a barn in Northern Michigan!!! hopefull

That machine has got to be the coolest set up ever assembled!  Truly a work of art!  wow  Should have been called the Victor Koolest Grill!  laugh

Thanks for sharing the pictures as that is probably about as close as I will ever come to one! happydrinkers

Beyond the Grill--that is an awesome collection of stuff--the only thing I don't see is a nice (memorylane restored) Stoner candy machine! oops

Tim
collecture
Soda Jerks

Tom

« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2008, 10:57:07 pm »

Absolutely Kool! Kind of like seeing a mountain lion in the wild...most people will live their whole life not seeing one (I haven't yet).

Did this guy have all the plumbing, etc. set up to use it or is it strictly a display item for him?

Cav 27, 33, CS-55E-2, 72
S-48 DP
Ideal CC 35, Barq's 55
1930s DP Counter Cooler
Vendo Coin Changers (ea. style - orig w/ stand)
Vendo Junior (rest.), 23 Deluxe, 39D, 44, 56RT, 80SS, 81A (orig), 81D, 6 C.V.
VMC 27, 27A, 81D DP, 110 DP
Westy WC-42-T, WC-44SK, WD-5(2), WB60
Victor C-14
SIGNGUY
Soda Jerks

Collector of Ol Smoothie Rootbeer

« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2008, 11:17:19 pm »

Dang. I was going to offer 49k for it, but got beat out again!!! darn
Curtis or Jeff, can you share any more of the story on this one...

was somebody just hounding you curtis to find him one and you helped the new buyer find Jeff so they could negotiate or what and how much can you tell us?
is the machine still on the east coast? assuming so if you had Tom help you move it?

Soda Machine Enthusiast since 1996!
davethebirdman
Soda Jerks

« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2008, 01:22:07 am »

How about getting the guy that bought it to join the group.... And Jeff, we don't here enough from
you too...

memorylane
Soda Jerks

« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2008, 07:28:00 am »

This was a customer of mine not more than 2 hours from my house, he saw photos of the Grill and wanted it, I called Jeff and put the deal togather and both men are happy campers. Now remember, Jeff and my other customer have never met and only talked one time and that was when I was at Jeff's house picking up the machine. I could have left the country for a great vacation?Huh?? But both of these guys are the best of the best and not to mention, they have to much money and would have hunted me down and put me in river with a new pair of shoes. Alot of trust has been built with both of these guys. Anyone out there dealing with Jeff, he is a man of his word!!!! A true friend. You won't find a nicer, more kind hearted person than Jeff and his wife, two of the best people I know. If you think his soda collection is nice, you should see Jeffs Air Meter collection, WOW!!!  WOW!!! WOW!!!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: