SMC Discussion Areas
May 20, 2024, 01:08:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: American Restoration Stoner Coffee "Hot or Cold" episode  (Read 9890 times)
SIGNGUY
Soda Jerks

Collector of Ol Smoothie Rootbeer

« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2011, 08:56:05 am »

the guy who bought them, was from the production company that creates the show, different bidder or user name than what you stated.. I was pleased with him, real nice guy, Super fast payment with cashiers check. 
I have a background in Radio and TV , and understand they have to make the show "A SHOW" something that would appeal to the mass audience.. Believe me i think it's corny too. but in all reality who would really want to sell all the detail on the restoration, outside of guys /gals like us.. They need to apeal to hundreds of thousands of people in order to ge the TV contracts, not just a couple hundred Soda machine collectors /restorers.

so on one hand, I understand why they have to "Produce" a show, but agree, wish there could be more content.. oh well..

Soda Machine Enthusiast since 1996!
Kapri
5 Cent Member

« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2011, 01:31:01 pm »

Garry Pm'd you... Its History. Starts next month..
Thanks Dave. Unfortunatly, I haven't got that channel on my cable package.
Bugger!
oscar
Soda Jerks

« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2011, 03:29:11 pm »

Just saw a 27 on craigslist painted like a 7UP machine. The guy says it's rare so it's $1500 and it's a Vendo 27. It's super rare if it's a Vendo laugh
SIGNGUY
Soda Jerks

Collector of Ol Smoothie Rootbeer

« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2011, 04:06:26 pm »

Just saw a 27 on craigslist painted like a 7UP machine. The guy says it's rare so it's $1500 and it's a Vendo 27. It's super rare if it's a Vendo laugh
Not as rare as those Cavalier 81's! biggrin

Soda Machine Enthusiast since 1996!
David D
Soda Jerks

« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2011, 11:26:17 pm »

I agree the show is totally staged, I've watched a couple episodes but I don't see this one lasting much longer...
Kilroy
Soda Jerks

« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2011, 01:48:24 am »

I agree the show is totally staged, I've watched a couple episodes but I don't see this one lasting much longer...

Yeah, but i said the same about "Jersey Shore"

"Restored they go for $6-7,000!!"
Member : Michigan Mafia
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: