SMC Discussion Areas
June 30, 2024, 05:40:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mills 45 & Mills 65 Coke machines  (Read 9023 times)
COREY
5 Cent Member

« on: September 18, 2009, 08:11:20 am »

Hey guys! I came across a man with a lot of coke machines for sale and really like these two. Can anyone tell me what they might be worth or if they are worth buying? Have not seen them in person, but he says they are complete. Could probably get them both for $1500. Thanks for your help! Awesome site!!
Ltransam
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2009, 08:25:46 am »

Hello, Corey

If there Complet Maybe ? I think because of the Market maybe a little less ?? But Rememeber THERE HEAVEY !!! And they don't make many repo parts If Any .You would Probaley have to make parts .

I see What May be better for you to check out !! Oo Theres a Painted Black VMC-44 or Vendo 44 on the right .I check that one first ..I also see a Jacobs in a pic too

Ltransam

Glascock Counter Top
VMC 81 7Up
Vendo-110-81D-V-56 V-23
Jacobs Pepsi-56
Stoner Cookie &5 Pull Pastry& 180 Candy
Kelvinator FS-51(Canada)
Cavalier's C-55-E-C-55-D
Selmix Sprite
Selmix Pepsi on Draugh
SIGNGUY
Soda Jerks

Collector of Ol Smoothie Rootbeer

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2009, 08:56:59 am »

Yeah, agree with previous comments, those are LARGE machines and parts if needed will be hard to find...
Ask about that VMC/Vendo 44 all black, much moredesirable, smaller and parts available,,, also see what Gas Pumps he has, I see one off to the side...

Could be a good find!

Good luck!

Soda Machine Enthusiast since 1996!
Larry
Grady
Soda Jerks

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2009, 09:00:55 am »

Find out what other Coke machines he has.  You might get lucky and find a VMC 81 in the 7Up or RC flavors.

Personally, I like the look of the Mills and If they were complete, I would buy them.

A lot of stuff.
oscar
Soda Jerks

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2009, 09:37:15 am »

I like the Mills 45 but in green and red. I think I paid around $800-900 for mine. The 65 is worth about half that. If you have the money try a package deal on several machines. If he really wants to get rid of these machines he might come down quite a bit.The Vendo 44 would be the easiest to move and resell. How much for the button Coke sign?
GreginNM
Soda Jerks

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2009, 09:54:05 am »

COREY, I saw those listings.  Nice machines, but most all of the ones he has are big machines!  I'm with you, I really like the Mills machines, just be careful that they are complete and in decent shape.  Getting them cooling again, if needed, isn't such a big deal.  It's if they are missing internal functional parts that you will have to go on the hunt.  The Jacobs is a 144, so it's a behemoth!  He has a couple Cavalier C-51s which are easier to restore.  It's all about what you like!  The folks on this site will help in any way they can regardless of what you decide.

The gas pumps are Bennett 548s.

Greg

Vendo: 39B, Standard
Jacobs: 35
Ideal: 35 DP
Westinghouse: WB-66-MD, WD-10, Junior, Standard
SelectiVend: S-48 DP x 2
SelVend: S-47 7up
RC kid
Soda Jerks

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2009, 04:05:10 pm »

I really like the Mills 45. I think that would be a super machine to have. And I would restore it in the red and green paint scheme. But don't listen to me. The others have some really good points to make about the size of the machines and availability of parts.

The Coke button is worth checking on a price. Those things are really cool and they are sought after.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: