SMC Discussion Areas
July 07, 2024, 03:05:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stand tough england!!  (Read 10126 times)
glassbottlesrule
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2005, 01:01:14 pm »

I'd also be worried about anybody with 3 feedbacks and such a high dollar(sterling) item.  All he auctions were quite a while ago.  To me if he was really moving he would probably have more activity on his account getting rid of the stuff he can't move.  I know I unloaded a ton of stuff on Ebay before I relocated.  Email and ask some questions and see how educated of a reply you get.  As a side note, it always cracks me up, (and sends a danger bell ringing too) when someone places an item costing so much and only posts one picture.
Creighton
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2005, 04:10:56 am »

Dave,
First our thoughts and prayers are with you and yours. Thank you for a doing job that worldover that is not thanked enough.

That Vendo 44 does raise alerts. If the coin mech and bottle opener have been removed then the picture is not the same machine or a current photo. Maybe just the slug rejector and cap catcher are missing. Can't tell.

If what he claims are correct market values for UK 44's, sending a shipping container of same is in order. BIN (5500) converts to $9596.00. 7500 UK Pounds is $13,085.00.

Here is what a quick ebay search turned up for a nice orginal 44. Thats the same set of pics I'd ask for.

Vendo 44 $2700.00

*** Update looks to have sold early for 2300 or so ***
Creighton and Linda

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: