SMC Discussion Areas
July 04, 2024, 08:29:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: vacation time  (Read 9504 times)
bubba
Soda Jerks

« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2010, 10:24:36 pm »

sorry about the Jamaica thing,  our wait staff told us to not to take cash  and when you showed them a empty wallet or money clip they left you alone.  let me ask you did you think Jamaica felt dirty or looked dirty it just felt scummy to o me.

And thanks again  sent you a pm dont forget  picture we like pictures  biggrin.

I think the area we went to in Jamaica could have been a nice area, but I got turned off soo quickly I didn't get a chance to really enjoy it. The locals now hit you before you even get a chance to know whats going on.. I don't even think I had both feet on the ground getting off the bus and they were on top of me.. I must have had sucker on my forehead or something.. I guess they are pros at their jobs... I thought it was part of the tour at first they hit so hard..

Ken

V-63 -Bottles
2-Cavalier USS-64
VMC ST56B Royal Crown - being built
Vendo HA56C Coke
2-V63C DP
V63C Coke
U-Select-It 5cent candybar machine
Creighton
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2010, 11:45:51 pm »

Always a problem anywhere. Had a good laugh in Singapore. It was raining and had an umbrella but they were still trying to sell me one. The pick pockets are at work while you are distracted by the jabbering of the street vendors. A don't f*ck with me stare and learning the local words for F*ck off help.

We also tired of the BS and went the all inclusive route. Got bored with those quick. Now spending our vacation money/time in the good ole USA where it is needed.

Creighton
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: