SMC Discussion Areas
April 15, 2024, 11:42:54 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: U Select It candy machine  (Read 2088 times)
flippa
25 Cent Member

« on: March 11, 2021, 07:45:16 pm »

Hows it going everyone.

Haven't been looking for any machines for quite some time, actually have been downsizing my collection of "treasure".

I was looking at Craigslist a few weeks ago and saw a listing for a U Select It machine.  I have always wanted one, and although it was a newer square top machine, the price seemed fair so I decided to take a drive to check it out.  The PO drilled out the lock to see what was inside, but the machine was otherwise complete, the interior looked to be in good condition & it operates as it should with a dime so I paid the guy $150 for it and took it home.

I've done nothing to it but wipe the dirt and grime off the cabinet.  The paint is in good condition with the exception of the bottom cabinet along the right hand side, there is the beginning of some light surface rust. I don't plan on restoring it but would like to clean up the exterior rust a bit. 

Any recommendations on how to clean it up without making a major project out of it? 
Ltransam
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2021, 07:25:59 pm »

Very nice ! Great price and score !! Congrats

Glascock Counter Top
VMC 81 7Up
Vendo-110-81D-V-56 V-23
Jacobs Pepsi-56
Stoner Cookie &5 Pull Pastry& 180 Candy
Kelvinator FS-51(Canada)
Cavalier's C-55-E-C-55-D
Selmix Sprite