SMC Discussion Areas
March 29, 2024, 04:32:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cavalier restoration manual.  (Read 6311 times)
Ezra
Soda Jerks

« on: September 19, 2014, 06:32:31 pm »

I'm looking to begin restoring my cav 72 and found a restoration manual on ebay made by 459. Anyone know this seller and does he produce quality restorations that qualify him to make a manual?

This is not an original manual, it is a reproduction of the original manual plus pages added by me.
PLEASE NOTE: If you buy this manual from me you can email me questions about your machine or the restoration process and I will make every attempt at answering. I have answered over 95% of the questions asked me and I recently answered one for a gentleman that purchased a manual 8 years ago.
 Picture of the Cavalier 72 is for people that may be in doubt as to what one looks like.  It is not for sale, only the manual  is for sale.  The manual is in black and white just as the service manual was.  
Service manuals were never printed in color.  Some sellers add color pictures from advertisements or brochures and those pages were never a part of the service manual.  The manual does not contain  step-by-step instructions for restoration but you can email me with any questions about the process.
For 1950’s rounded corner Cavalier models CS-72-A and CS-96-A, this manual has 50 pages of information!!!  Far more than the other service manuals sold!!!!  This restoration manual for the Cavalier 72 and 96 machines has the material I have gathered from 32 years of restoring soda  machines. Contains reproduction of the original service manual including installation, bottle loading instructions, exploded views of the C72 & C96 with parts lists and illustrations of the refrigeration unit, bottle stack and other parts. Also included is a reproduction of the refinishing section of the cooler service manual including suggested manufacturer's paint numbers for refinishing the older rounded corner machines. We give you the Dupont Centari paint number we use and why, compressor hints, etc. We give you a LIST OF PARTS SUPPLIERS so you can get items you need for your machine, and a LIST OF BOOKS, PRICE GUIDES AND MAGAZINES about soda machines.  If you have a  Cavalier 72 or 96 Coke Machine, you will want this restoration manual.  Add $4.95 priority mail and delivery confirmation.
Once positive feedback is left for us, we will leave positive feedback for you. We want to make sure the customer is completely happy with the manual and we know the  transaction is complete by leaving us feedback.
Ltransam
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2014, 07:44:47 pm »

Hello, Ezra

459 is also a member here !  I not sure what he goes under But his name is Harrison Collins he's has a bunch of machines and his manuals are good copy's of the originals .
I personally years ago got one for a Cav 27 it was very helpful

I'm sure other members may chime in .

Leonard

Glascock Counter Top
VMC 81 7Up
Vendo-110-81D-V-56 V-23
Jacobs Pepsi-56
Stoner Cookie &5 Pull Pastry& 180 Candy
Kelvinator FS-51(Canada)
Cavalier's C-55-E-C-55-D
Selmix Sprite
Selmix Pepsi on Draugh
MCarter
Soda Jerks

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2014, 08:21:07 pm »

Another good thing about is manuals is he will assist you after the sell. You can email if you get stuck or have question and he will help.

Do you why you can because he is getting older and time is not on his side.

Matt

RC VMC - 81 Orignal
Vendo V-56 Two Tone Round Top ~~ Currently in use
Seeburg 100 G Jukebox ~~ Restored
Minit Pop Popcorn Machine ~~ Restored
Cavalier 55-D ~~ Restored
Rockola 1426 ~~ Orignal--- For Sale
Chicago Coin Band Box ~~~ Restored
Fire708
25 Cent Member

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2014, 10:12:39 pm »

I've bought one from him. Found it very handy.
Kilroy
Soda Jerks

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2014, 10:25:56 pm »

I was happy with the manuals I bought form Harrison. not  a quick photocopy you can't read

"Restored they go for $6-7,000!!"
Member : Michigan Mafia
Slapshot42
Soda Jerks

Jared

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2014, 03:41:50 pm »

I have a manual if your ars looking
DonH

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2014, 07:50:34 pm »

Bought mine from him also.
Nice guy to deal with.
casey

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2020, 10:07:26 pm »

If anyone happens to have this old manual I'd love to get a copy of it!
Rick_T88
5 Cent Member

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2020, 07:53:45 pm »

I found the restoration dvd pretty cool.  It's for sale here.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: