SMC Discussion Areas
October 06, 2024, 02:20:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dr pepper ?  (Read 6491 times)
Kaleid20
Soda Jerks

« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2013, 10:24:44 am »

If you live in Texas you can still get the Dublin DP at most area grocery stores. They will continue to sell until they run out of stock on what was made by the now-defunct makers of Dublin DP. I know they still have pallets of this stuff waiting to be sold here. Unfortunately I have no idea where you could score this via the web without paying insane costs.

Ryan

Vendo 81D, 56, 44, 23 standard
Westy WE-6, WD-5, WH-5T
Cavalier 51, 72, C-12
Victor C-18
Dr Pepper Vendo 90
Dole Super Dispenser
sbcroix

« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2013, 12:26:05 pm »

If you can find a Bigger Mexican market in your area.  They are likely to have a big selection of soda from Mexico, in glass bottles and only sugar sweetened.
Coke / Fanta are the most popular, but I see sprite, Dr. Pepper, Pepsi, etc... all the time.

Plus Jarittos is excellent if you like fruit flavors.
Smallblock
10 Cent Member

« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2013, 04:35:15 pm »

If you can find a Bigger Mexican market in your area.  They are likely to have a big selection of soda from Mexico, in glass bottles and only sugar sweetened.
Coke / Fanta are the most popular, but I see sprite, Dr. Pepper, Pepsi, etc... all the time.

Plus Jarittos is excellent if you like fruit flavors.
I have heard about Mexican Coke so it sounds promising if they have Dr pepper also. I'm lycky to have all sodas here in Sweden sugarsweetened but we don't have
Root beer and Dr pepper in glass bottles. and i would never load a 50's machine with plastic bottles happydrinkers

I havent think about mexican store so i will check if i can find a mexican import store store here. but i'm not positive. Oo
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: