SMC Discussion Areas
April 27, 2024, 10:45:49 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I need everyones advice. please help.  (Read 11445 times)
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2004, 07:43:34 am »

Acton aluminum? What is that? I am new to 50's machines. Please inform me to what this is.
Creighton
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2004, 12:12:47 am »

Hello,

Sorry about the lack of clarity :-). The Acton Alum. is a picnic cooler of the first order. Much lighter than steel units and retains tempature just about as well as the current plastic Colemans. Noticed at Cosco the other day that Coleman was selling metal coolers again.

Anyway pic is attached of mine (RacerX has a nicer one). You can expand the posts on the picnic cooler forum to all posts and get more information.

Have another two weeks of nose to grindstone at work and then maybe I can get around to the dent. Funny how archived posts will remind one of projects unfinished :-)

Let me know if you have any questions.
Best,
Creighton
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2004, 07:05:06 am »

That is really nice. I have never been into coolers but I like that. What are they worth? I am going to possibly go look today or tomorrow.
Creighton
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2004, 02:19:01 am »

Paid $85.00 for that one. Don't really know what they are worth. Seem to be few and far between even on greed bay.

Good luck!!!
Creighton
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: