SMC Discussion Areas
June 22, 2024, 09:08:56 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ideal 55 RC Cola  (Read 7237 times)
Slyguy

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2011, 08:59:53 pm »

Just heard back from the guy again, and yea, its not embossed.  Been in his family for 40 years(emotionally attached), hasnt worked in the time he has possessed it. 

I think i am going to pass and keep looking for a more desirable machine at a better price.  No way this guy takes 100 bucks, and i dont see taking on a project that needs this much work unless its something i can see myself owning for awhile.

Thanks again for the help! If anyone else wants a hack at it, I'm in central MN.  Oddly two people in my neck of the woods have RC machines like this for sale. The other has a slightly different logo, runs, but is missing the catcher, slide and coin mech. 
SIGNGUY
Soda Jerks

Collector of Ol Smoothie Rootbeer

« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2011, 11:16:24 pm »

hey SlyGuy.. what part of Central MN... Im in NW Wisconsin... Good to have a few more Northern Collectors on the board.. Hope you stick around, Great group of people on this site..

I have a few sliders for sale if interested.. PM me if you want to talk more. I'll get you my Phone number..

Soda Machine Enthusiast since 1996!
Slyguy

« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2011, 02:37:47 pm »

Signguy,

I am in St Cloud MN.  I may still try and negotiate with these guys.  If i can get them cheap enough, when i do find my slider to restore, i will probably need the parts.  For whatever reason, I havent found a whole lot of these for sale in my neck of the woods.   I suppose i will have to start hunting em down.

I will PM you for your info, I checked out your website, and (like many others i am sure) fell in love with that orange crush slider you sold.  Very cool!

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: