SMC Discussion Areas
July 04, 2024, 01:10:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vendo 110 in Chicago  (Read 2631 times)
Larry
Grady
Soda Jerks

« on: August 15, 2008, 06:43:08 pm »

O.K. Here I go again.   biggrin I now know how a salesman feels. laugh  Here is the second of three items that I am selling off this year.  Wish me luck.  Next is a Stoner Jr.  I just have to remember how it goes back together.  It's been apart for four years. blush

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190244754149

A lot of stuff.
SIGNGUY
Soda Jerks

Collector of Ol Smoothie Rootbeer

« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2008, 11:11:05 pm »

WOW larry, cleaning out the garage/house... Ok I get it .. your saving up to buy one of my restored 81's aren't you... no need to be shy... just ask.. .I'll bring it down to you in a few weeks when I go to Milwaukee... it's ok.. really!

Good luck on all your sales! I'm sure you'll do well!!!

happydrinkers

Soda Machine Enthusiast since 1996!
Larry
Grady
Soda Jerks

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2008, 08:06:12 am »

It was either the Mills 400 or the Vendo 110.  I can't fit two in the garage.  Winter is coming.  I don't like using a snow brush everyday.  I think I'm getting rid of the right one. 

Maybe one day I will have the honor of owning an 81B, but a 56 will do.  Let me know when you have a two for one sale, or maybe like Menards you could have these large paper bags and what ever I could fit in there, gets me 25% off.

A lot of stuff.
SIGNGUY
Soda Jerks

Collector of Ol Smoothie Rootbeer

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2008, 08:34:42 am »

how bout a Two Door car sale... whatever you can fit in a Two Door car, 50% off... oh wait a minute... that might not work to well I've seen what the guys on the west coast can do!!!
 glare biggrin

Good luck on the sales... your selling the right machine... you can find another 110 in a heartbeat unlike your Mills.!

Soda Machine Enthusiast since 1996!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: