SMC Discussion Areas
June 25, 2024, 07:37:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vendo 44 photos  (Read 3548 times)
kahonwes
« on: August 06, 2006, 07:13:36 pm »

Here is a few pics of my Vendo I picked up this week...

k - thanks
kahonwes
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2006, 07:15:16 pm »

Here is a cool picture of the graphic that I think is going to be very hard to have duplicated if I decided to get this machine restored, though I was thinking maybe I will just repaint the red part of the machine, aka the bottom.... and leave the graphic original..

k - laters
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2006, 07:27:50 pm »

Take a really good photo of it and take it to a local vinyl sign shop. they will be able to scan it and cut you a new one out of vinyl. You will be supprised how good they are.
kahonwes
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2006, 07:32:32 pm »

I'm thinking of not only taking good pictures of it, but taking tracing paper and tracing it out, since its on both sides of the machine.  And I'm going to measure the heck out of it, I might see if I can have the vinyl shop make a reverse of it so I can stick it on the machine, seeing as your idea to get it made in vinyl makes sense.  Why not do a reverse vinly of it, then paint the machine then peel the reverse off...  Hmmm now you got the wheels turning in my head how to replicate this..

k - I love this board
Skeleton Man
Soda Jerks

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2006, 08:55:32 pm »

Bi-lingual signage..  a fellow Canadian perhaps ?
kahonwes
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2006, 08:59:29 pm »

Well sort of a Canadian, my people have been here since before Canada showed up.... but we still live here and well Canada dropped in around us lol...  I live near Montreal.... And yeah I got me a decent Vendo 44 with a new Minor parts missing..  only one of which I really wish I currently had..

k - Just what I need another hobby lol
Skeleton Man
Soda Jerks

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2006, 09:10:58 pm »

Myself I live in a small town in midwest Ontario.. I'm only sort of Canadian myself.. moved here from Australia last year..

I only own one machine myself, a small cornelius pepsi squaretop (only like 4'8" tall).

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: