SMC Discussion Areas
July 04, 2024, 09:33:33 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Roller coaster vacation  (Read 1623 times)
Larry
Grady
Soda Jerks

« on: August 15, 2013, 08:50:57 pm »

Just wrapping up another fun filled roller coaster vacation in Ohio with my family.  Two years ago I went to Cedar point in Sandusky Ohio, last year was Silver Dollar city in Branson Missouri, this year we went to Leonard land in Hamilton Ohio.  I finally made it here. I've been wanting to get to Leonard land for awhile now.  While we was there, we made a stop at Kings Island in Cincinnati Ohio.  I was thinking that Kings Island would be just a typical Six Flags like in Gurnee (Chicago) Illinois, but it actually was a blast.  A lot of speed and zero G's.  I was able to go on all the rides.  In Sandusky I had to take the fat walk of shame on many occasions.  Them belts there are just a bit to small for me and I can't get them buckled.  Another embarrassing moment for the wife.  blush

If you ever get a chance to get to Ohio, Leonard is a great guy to visit.  He has a lot of nice collectibles.  Some very nice Canteen machines, a variety of soda machines, a lovely wife, and they both have a ton of hospitality.  Both of you made my family feel welcome and at home.  You probably thought we'd never leave.  We had a great visit, some beer, some brats, and some laughs.

Here's Leonard, Sue, myself, and my wife Kim standing next to my Twin Rifle arcade game.  O.K. it's Leonard's cool game.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 09:01:53 pm by Larry » Logged

A lot of stuff.
Slapshot42
Soda Jerks

Jared

« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2013, 09:16:36 pm »

Sounds like a great trip Larry!  Thanks for sharing!
Ltransam
Soda Jerks

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2013, 09:18:31 pm »

Larry & Kim &. Boys

It was are pleasure to have you in our humble home the doors open any time . It Funny   smile how this site bring Great people together . I met Larry threw this site by getting a Gum machine then Larry Had to have this Nicke Flipper machine then we met and have been Friends since and Sue & I have had Great times at Kim& Larry's .I cant wait to visit you guys in November .
And I'm glad that you enjoyed you visit to Cincinnati . Even know you still can't get used to our Chili  tounge

I'll call you this weekend .as I said in my voice mail have a safe trip home .

Glascock Counter Top
VMC 81 7Up
Vendo-110-81D-V-56 V-23
Jacobs Pepsi-56
Stoner Cookie &5 Pull Pastry& 180 Candy
Kelvinator FS-51(Canada)
Cavalier's C-55-E-C-55-D
Selmix Sprite
Selmix Pepsi on Draugh
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: