SMC Discussion Areas
June 25, 2024, 01:52:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Coke themed Gumball Machines  (Read 6035 times)
davethebirdman
Soda Jerks

« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2013, 09:34:33 am »

There is a big mark up in these machines but the market on eBay is saterated. When the guy in Orlando (thetre company or something) started doing them
they were selling for silly money. Now everyone is in on the game.

Glen - From your point of view I would see these doing very well in your shop. Relatively low investment and as George says the chance for someone
to take something away when they can't justify the coke machine.

I have been selling wall vendors for years. Now with American Restoration showing over here everyone is jumping on. I sell original restored vintage vending machines
they sell pimped up modern condom machines. Joe Public can't tell the difference.

Dave 
rayg
Soda Jerks

« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2013, 09:46:21 pm »

I agree with Dave  for a little  investment you can get a big payday. they are great for someone that wants the "coke" machine look  but don't have the room , money etc to buy one. 

1954 Stoner Senior
1964 United Orbit shuffle bowler   
1973 Cavalier USS-96
1976 Atari Night Driver
1979 Space Invaders Deluxe
1980 Centipede Cabaret (60in1)
1984 Williams Laser Cue Pinball
1993 IGT Wild Cherry Slot
1996 Police Trainer
2016 Visual Pinball Machine
Member : Michigan Mafia
georgescustompaint
Soda Jerks

« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2013, 09:36:18 am »

I sell them anywhere from $275 to $450 Canadian $ depending on the machine, stand, and paint job. The Harley Davidson themed machines with offical Harley Decals are my best seller. Pepsi blue/white and coke are my next best sellers. They aren't huge money makers by any means, but like I said before, great small item someone can take home with them without braking the bank.

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: