SMC Discussion Areas
July 07, 2024, 02:12:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Number of Machines You Have in Service  (Read 7082 times)
Larry
Grady
Soda Jerks

« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2011, 02:07:46 pm »

I always have my Stoner Jr., Northwestern dual nut, Cigaromat, Rowe gum, Ford gum, National cigarette, Candyette,  Standard metal typer, Watling horoscope scale, Stoner gum, Smilin Sam peanut man, and my changer loaded and ready for a customer.  I use a Vendo pop machine in my garage during the summer, too cold for the winter, and on occasions I'll load up my Vendo Ice Cream and Cavalier 96 machines.

My jukebox is played probably 5 days a week and my arcade games are played when I have a few beers. Oo

Next year I should have my Stoner coffee, DuGrenier candy, and Williams Music Mite done.

A lot of stuff.
Ltransam
Soda Jerks

« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2011, 06:20:10 pm »

Yep .    Larrys Basemet Is Allways Ready to Go !!!!! 

Glascock Counter Top
VMC 81 7Up
Vendo-110-81D-V-56 V-23
Jacobs Pepsi-56
Stoner Cookie &5 Pull Pastry& 180 Candy
Kelvinator FS-51(Canada)
Cavalier's C-55-E-C-55-D
Selmix Sprite
Selmix Pepsi on Draugh
aspbear
25 Cent Member

« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2011, 07:13:04 pm »

I have a pepsi slider in the basement that runs all the time and I have a Beverage Air in my garage upstairs to keep the beer cold..

aspbear
scalebowler
Soda Jerks

« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2011, 07:52:18 pm »

I have my machine here in the garage but don't currently have it running because of a thermostat that I never installed and some wiring that I need to replace. If you count the one that I mantain at work then that one is still in service and serving customers.
ciawarrior
10 Cent Member

« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2011, 08:24:00 pm »

1 of 1, Ideal Slider in garage with beer and soda.  Looking for more machines!
Creighton
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2011, 08:25:02 pm »

RT-V56 with can stack has run pretty much non-stop for 7+ years. Plug in the other 6, or so every once in awhile.
A few candy/peanut/gum/pull-tab mechanical vend machines working.
Creighton

briandr1
25 Cent Member

« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2011, 09:00:01 pm »

One in winter two in summer. I have ran my selectivend 64 non stop for years now had to change the evap fan once in all that time the orig one lasted for 47 years. thry certainly dont make em like they used to!!!

selectivend 64 sa
2 cavalier 96
1975 bally hi deal em pinball machine
1920 wate and fate penny  scale
mznb1u
Soda Jerks

Those Who Stay Will be Champions!

« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2011, 12:17:09 am »

My Cav USS 64 is the everday working machine stocked with various cans and glass bottle sodas.  I have a stocked, working condom machine (ribbed for her pleasure tounge )in the bathroom that has rung up more than a few sales with the high school boys--better safe than grandparents oops I always say!  Plus, I make a nice profit on every sale even at 50 cents!  I have a gumball machine in the living room but don't always keep that stocked.  I use the Kelvinator FE-51 as an ice chest for parties as the compressor and water circulator have not yet been restored.  Other than that, the rest of the machines are for viewing pleasure--at least for now.  I need to get one of my Stoner's cleaned up or restored and vending candy.  When I get my recently acquired 81-D in working order, that will be used at parties as well!

New Year's resolution is to get going an a couple restorations and perhaps thin the herd of a machine or two. happydrinkers

drinking Tim drinking
davethebirdman
Soda Jerks

« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2011, 03:58:15 am »

Love the working condom machine... Fantastic.
I have fifty plus candy/cigarette working vending machines but only one that gets regualrly filled and used The Bazooka one.

Two jukes that only get played now when the kids are out. They used to be constant until youtube took their place.

Wish my gas pumps could pump real gas... That would be a bonus.

Dave
bcharlton
Soda Jerks

« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2011, 12:41:01 pm »

GREAT Thread

I have all my machines in service at  parties.  However, my wife only allows 3 compressors on at a time. 
My WD-5 is probable the most practical machine I own.  It is always on and keeps my beer at 33 degree.  My Bastian Blessing soda fountain gets used on special occasions.  My dads rootbeer machine (Vendo 56 Square top) poolside is an outdoor machine used in the summer months.

BC

bcexpress

Vendo 39 Original
Cavalier C-51 Restored
Cavalier C-96 Restored (almost done)
GE Double Chiller Restored
Cavalier C-33 7 Up Restored
Vendo 27b Pepsi
Vendo 81b
Westinghouse wd-5 / WE-6
3 Stoner Candy/Theatre/Junior/180
Bastian Blessing Bobtail soda fountain