SMC Discussion Areas
July 05, 2024, 09:07:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thank you to all that helped!!!  (Read 2306 times)
cjohnson
« on: December 25, 2007, 10:13:18 am »

This is Mike, cindy's husband. I just received my new coke machine (vendo 63) for x-mas...This thing is aswesome!!!!!!!!!  I just wanted to say thank you all for all your help!!!

I guess I do need to get a lock and and the coin mechanism working..any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Sounds like I have a lot to learn!

Thanks Again!!!!!
90grad
Soda Jerks

Thanks to all our veterans for our freedom!

« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2007, 12:49:43 pm »

Welcome aboard, Mike.  Glad to have you here!  The lock is an easy fix.  One of the sponsors of this site, Funtronics, sells them.  This company is run by a man named Steve Ebner.  He works out of his house and is wonderful to deal with.  He does not have a website.  His phone # is (301) 371-5246.  This is on the east coast.  His hours are M-TH from 9-5.  Don't be surprised if it's busy.  Just keep trying.  For about $7 he'll send a catalog with all his parts.

Besides all the members here ready to give advice, the downloads section has lots of information, too.  Maybe some one has a spare coin mech they'd sell you.  When I get a machine, I typically install new wiring and new fans.  This is pretty easy.  If I can do it, anyone can.

Again, welcome.  Please post some pictures of your machine.  We love to see insides and outsides!

Wayne

Mid-Atlantic Chapter

Cavalier 51 (1953)
Cavalier Airline Cooler
7-Up Picnic Cooler
Vendo 110 (1957)
VMC 56 Bottle (1964)
VMC 56 Can
Westinghouse Master Water Bath Cooler
Westinghouse Standard Ice Cooler
Westinghouse WB-102 (1963)
sodaworks
Soda Jerks

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2007, 01:43:24 pm »

Hello Mike,
 What is the coin mech. doing or not doing? Probably an easy fix.

TERRY@SODAWORKS RESTORATIONS
Lots of Round Top machines
Buy-Sell-Trade-Restorations
cjohnson
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2007, 08:15:42 pm »

Thanks 90 Grad, I will give him a call on the lock. On the coin collecting side...it doesn't appear to have anything in it right now. I guess I need to see if I can get that mechanism or bypass it completely. However, I think it would be cool to have the mechanism.

I will put some pics up soon!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: