SMC Discussion Areas
June 25, 2024, 06:01:39 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: looking for an 1deal 55 frankenstein coin mech..... sort of  (Read 2218 times)
jtoenges

« on: July 12, 2014, 02:00:14 pm »

I am restoring an ideal 55.  It is coming along nicely but I some how lost the mechanical side of the frankenstein coin mech.  I have the box part that swings open from the chromed hinge and I have a bunch of the parts of the inside but I lost the piece that bolts to the machine.  That is the part that has the hinge that bolts to the swing box and the rod that goes through the machine that operates the pop bottle release.  So I am looking for the part that bolts to the pop machine or an entire coin mech.  Is there anybody that can help me?

I don't know how I could have lost it but there seems to be a black hole that hovers over me. If I ever get into that black hole all my glasses, wallets, cell phones, super balls, baseball mitts and that coin mech will be waiting for me!  I assume the coin mech that is flush with the top of the ideal 55 is called the frankenstein coin mech. 

Thanks,
Buck
Ltransam
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2014, 01:12:07 am »

Buck

Welcome to the site .. We have the perfect guy here Slider Bob .he can Handel most issues on ideal coin mechs

Glascock Counter Top
VMC 81 7Up
Vendo-110-81D-V-56 V-23
Jacobs Pepsi-56
Stoner Cookie &5 Pull Pastry& 180 Candy
Kelvinator FS-51(Canada)
Cavalier's C-55-E-C-55-D
Selmix Sprite
Selmix Pepsi on Draugh
Slider-Bob
Soda Jerks

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2014, 06:50:08 am »

Hi Buck!  Welcome to the best web site on the planet!

I sent you a PM (Private Message) and an email...I probably have what you need.

Thanks for the plug Leonard!

Restored Coke 81D
Restored Pepsi, 7up VMC 81
Restored Popperette
Restored Wayne 60
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: