SMC Discussion Areas
June 01, 2024, 11:56:05 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 70's Williams Pinball machine  (Read 2269 times)
cola62
Soda Jerks

« on: July 23, 2013, 08:25:27 am »

I am in the market for a 70's Williams Baseball machine like the one listed below.  Unfortunately it is in Canada and I am in SC.  Any input woud be appreciated.  I do not know how hard they are to find and what one in good working condition goes for.  Any input would be appreciated.  Thx

http://www.ebay.com/itm/151084919978?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_320wt_1399ebay http://

Greg
BONOVOX
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2013, 09:54:22 am »

If it doesn't sell, maybe I can help you, (if you make a deal with the guy) as I might be going to  North Carolina with room on my trailer to take it.  It all depends on if I'm going or not, and I won't know that until late this week early next.  If I do go, it will be the following weekend.

Maybe others can chime in on how hard it is to get this machine, or if it's worth it for me to bring it down.

I only live half hour away from the seller.

I HAVE A PROBLEM.....
oldskoolcoinop
10 Cent Member

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2013, 10:07:19 am »

Seems like a fair price for one with running men animation. They come up from time to time, often overpriced IMO. This is more of a pitch and bat versus a true pinball machine. If you're looking for pinball action, you will be disappointed, but fun games none the less. Looks to be in decent shape. Good luck.
Kilroy
Soda Jerks

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2013, 10:35:55 am »

Good proce for a machine that's been gone through.

"Restored they go for $6-7,000!!"
Member : Michigan Mafia
cola62
Soda Jerks

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2013, 10:40:13 am »

Thx Bonovox, I may contact him tonight.  I grew up playing this machine in the 70's, that is the main reason I want it or an UpperDeck machine.  The upper deck was the newer version of this machine it came out a year or two later.  If you dont mind keep me posted as to whether or not you will be coming this way.  I am just outside of Greenville, SC so I can get to anywhere in NC pretty quick.

Greg
tkaz
Soda Jerks

tkaz

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2013, 10:57:27 am »

I can help out with a dropoff point if it'll make it easy for you guys, I'm in Charlotte, NC.

Also if you're interested in contacting Lloyd at CoinOpWarehouse, I'm going to be driving up to DC for work this coming week and could pickup a machine at his shop if he has one.  I'll have my pickup and won't be hauling anything (unless I find something!)
« Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 11:12:03 am by tkaz » Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: