SMC Discussion Areas
September 12, 2024, 08:12:38 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Decals  (Read 3733 times)
pepsi-perk
10 Cent Member

« on: May 21, 2010, 09:47:40 pm »

Ok you guys...I bought an old metal cooler - non soda - red in color.

Now I am looking for a decal to put on it to use on the deck during small gatherings...red rock cola, double cola, dr. pepper, maybe coke...prefer something with red in it.

I have been to funtronics and didn't find any useful there....anywhere other suggestions or maybe you might have something laying around I could use?

Thanks.
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2010, 10:22:10 pm »

I have a sign shop that will cut anything you want. i can't give out their name for legal reasons but I can get you any logo you want. I am getting ready to go get some lightup signs made next week. Just let me know what you need. I don't mark anything up for members. Just what they charge me.
TomFromJersey
Soda Jerks

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2010, 08:54:20 am »

I have a few Dr. Pepper decals, send me a pm and I'll shoot you a picture and dimensions.
  Tom

Grapette Quickold Standard
AMI I200 AMI H200
Wurlitzer 61, 600, 700, 750, 800, 1080, 2100
Packard Musical Bar
Chicago Coin BandBox
15 remote speakers and counting
A bunch of Grapette stuff
Some really cool vending machines
pepsi-perk
10 Cent Member

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2010, 06:08:39 pm »

Thank loman, but that might be kind of pricey isn't it?   Trying to do this on the cheap...cooler was only $4...I saw it from a distance at a garage sale and seen that it was red...so wishing it was a coke cooler, but turned out to be a non-soda plain jane...still cool and it will serve it's purpose well.

Thanks Tom...PM sent.
SIGNGUY
Soda Jerks

Collector of Ol Smoothie Rootbeer

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2010, 09:18:18 pm »

Lets see the cooler,,
Decals are really that expensive.. is it something you have created? if so my guy only charges 12 bucks per square foot of decal to be printed,.. its' the artwork design that can get spendy.. unless you know soomeon to make it for you?

Soda Machine Enthusiast since 1996!
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2010, 08:49:41 am »

Here is a better idea. WHy don't you call funtronics and ask them. Rod and Janet are wonderful people. They may have something that is not on their site or may help you find something. It is worth a try
pepsi-perk
10 Cent Member

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2010, 10:54:18 pm »

Found a Double Cola sticker - here is a picture...thought it was kind of cool.   Thinking about putting a Coca - Cola sticker on it instead.   This is my garage sale $4.00 find.  I know its not a real soda cooler, but I thought it'd be cool to actually use it on the deck while having a few friends over.
Kilroy
Soda Jerks

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2010, 07:59:57 am »

It came out looking very cool, so  there is no need to apologize. I like the off brands, the non Coke, Pepsi, 7 up,  they  get discussions and stories and a lot  of  i remember that stories.
And as for it not "being a real soda cooler".  if it hold's and cools  soda pop, it's a soda cooler.

"Restored they go for $6-7,000!!"
Member : Michigan Mafia
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: