SMC Discussion Areas
May 20, 2024, 03:05:00 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who has had Boylan's  (Read 7803 times)
Seven181
Soda Jerks

« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2009, 10:06:32 pm »

I have a good friend (former boss) who works for Boylan's out in Seattle. He says they are growing, but still underdeveloped as a brand.

Brian

Brian  happydrinkers
Pat Pixley
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2009, 10:18:28 pm »

Brian let your former Boss know the Grape was good , But there Need to be a Deposit on the
bottles  for MI, the Recycling would not even take the bottles  oh
Seven181
Soda Jerks

« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2009, 09:41:01 am »

I will tell him. That is strange, as they should have a deposit on it. I will see if he can get us any coupons?Huh? I have never tried the brand.

Brian

Brian  happydrinkers
GreginNM
Soda Jerks

« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2009, 10:49:04 am »

I had the Black Cherry last night...two thumbs up!!  It's really good, can't wait to try the Grape now.  Brian, they had these and also the Ginger Beer, diet Black Cherry, and something else at Central Market, and were on sale.

Greg

Vendo: 39B, Standard
Jacobs: 35
Ideal: 35 DP
Westinghouse: WB-66-MD, WD-10, Junior, Standard
SelectiVend: S-48 DP x 2
SelVend: S-47 7up
GreginNM
Soda Jerks

« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2009, 09:05:15 pm »

Had the grape tonight...fantastic!  Hey Pat, the bottles of grape I got have MI 10 cents deposit written on them.  Strange that the ones up there wouldn't!

Greg

Vendo: 39B, Standard
Jacobs: 35
Ideal: 35 DP
Westinghouse: WB-66-MD, WD-10, Junior, Standard
SelectiVend: S-48 DP x 2
SelVend: S-47 7up
TechnoHat

« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2009, 10:14:27 am »

Brian let your former Boss know the Grape was good , But there Need to be a Deposit on the
bottles  for MI, the Recycling would not even take the bottles  oh

All bottles sold in Michigan have deposit. If the store wouldn't take them back it's either because they don't sell Boylan's or else someone just forgot to punch the upc number into the returnable machine.  If the machine doesn't take it and they sell the soda at the store, just take the bottles up to the service counter for your deposit. My local Econo Foods sells A&W and have for years, but nobody ever bothers to punch the upc codes for the bottles into the bottle machine, so I always have to haul them up to the service counter. You also have to watch out for the clueless employee as well. I've had employees at various stores tell me they don't sell a particular brand when I know for a fact that I bought it at that very store and the bottles even have the stores distinctive price stickers on them still.
vendo39
10 Cent Member

« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2009, 01:21:46 pm »

I stopped by a World market store yesterday to pick up some Bulldog root beer.  They didn't have any but they were carrying a bunch of differnet Boylan's sodas.

Here's a store locater

http://www.worldmarket.com/content.jsp?sectionId=600

Brian

Vendo 39, 44, 56, 81B
Vendo Changer, early
Vendo Changer, late
Dr. Pepper Queen Anne
Nesbitts Ideal 85

Popperette, Stoner JR, Stoner 180,
Stoner Theater, Mills Candy, Canteen Candy
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print