SMC Discussion Areas
May 11, 2024, 04:48:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: National Vending Cigarette Machine  (Read 3352 times)
brasskey
25 Cent Member

« on: February 04, 2011, 01:15:38 pm »

Not sure of the model and sorry for the small pictures. What is something like this worth assuming everything is there and functional?

mznb1u
Soda Jerks

Those Who Stay Will be Champions!

« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2011, 05:42:10 pm »

Looks like a nice National 9 Pull Cigarette Machine.  They have great art-deco styling.  The bezel around the coin return lever will likely be broken because the casting was not strong enough or the spring on the coin return lever was too strong--take you pick.  They clean up nicely and you can still get parts for them.  Main problem is that they can only vend cigarettes--the real thing or candy will also work.  But they are very nice looking machines.

I have seen them range in price from $100 and up.  That looks to be straight and in decent shape.  The light is working.  Can't tell if the coin mech is present because it would be on the right side of the vending rack.  If it works and has the keys, probably $200 to $400 would be a good price.

My two cents anyway.

drinking Tim drinking
brasskey
25 Cent Member

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2011, 07:30:21 pm »

Thanks for the help. I don't know if he's bluffing but he said his first offer was $500 an he'd like to get $750. Seems too pricey. He said the model was 163375.
Kilroy
Soda Jerks

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2011, 08:43:23 pm »

Pass.
You're right, too over priced

"Restored they go for $6-7,000!!"
Member : Michigan Mafia
mznb1u
Soda Jerks

Those Who Stay Will be Champions!

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2011, 09:45:01 pm »

I might go that high for a 7 pull which are a little harder to find but not for a 9 pull.  If you want one just keep an eye on CL and E-Bay.  Thye turn up on a fairly regular basis--at least here in the Midwest!

drinking Tim drinking
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: