SMC Discussion Areas
May 11, 2024, 01:10:56 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vending  (Read 10394 times)
BryanH
Soda Jerks

Sweatin' in Arizona... but it's a dry heat!

« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2005, 11:01:09 am »

CVB - having cans (or worse bottles) drop from one shelf to another just doesn't sound right.  Can you take a couple larger pics for us to see?  I think you must be mssing vending shelves where I've drawn red lines.  If you look on the side of the left side of the cabinet can you see and screw holes where the brackets would have bee attached?  Also wondering if my eyes were playing tricks on me but is there a stack of shelves or something in the bottom area circled in yellow.  Finally can you send a couple of pics of the shelf and vending mechanics (like the green circled area).  Really like to see how the cans are loaded 2 deep and how the vending mechanics alternates pulling from the front row or back row.

Thanks, Bryan
   Cavalier USS-96: unrestored, working on the back patio
   CV VUB/C 8-91: a fantasy restoration?
   GE Cooler: in pieces, my next project
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2005, 01:02:05 pm »

Ill bet it is sopposed to be missing those parts. Think about it. If it is vending two deep the cans fall pretty far back. Those holes are rather narrow and it would be hard to get your hand into the hole to get your can if they werent that big. It wouldnt shake the can up too bad falling two inched. I mean if a can survives the drop of a chute machine it can handle this.
cvb141
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2005, 09:45:45 pm »

I think Loman is right about getting your hand into it. Here is some close-ups. And sorry there is nothing in the bottom left corner.
Jerry

BryanH
Soda Jerks

Sweatin' in Arizona... but it's a dry heat!

« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2005, 10:38:34 pm »

I'd love to see the mechanics work on this machine... But I'm afraid I'm out of ideas.

Thanks, Bryan
   Cavalier USS-96: unrestored, working on the back patio
   CV VUB/C 8-91: a fantasy restoration?
   GE Cooler: in pieces, my next project
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: