SMC Discussion Areas
May 11, 2024, 07:54:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vending  (Read 10387 times)
cvb141
« on: November 16, 2005, 06:33:56 pm »

Hey Loman4ec my USS7-91-56 is back together and running well. Except some shelves are vending only from the back row. Three shelves work well and alternate from the front row to the back row of cans. I have cleaned everything and oiled some of the moving parts. Should I use grease on some points that rub on not. Appreciate all help.
cvb141
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2005, 08:53:44 pm »

I honestly don't know what your machine is. If it is a push button machine I have no ideal. I have only messed with slant shelf machines. Push button machines are too complicated and aren't worth as much. I am sorry. Please try and post a pic of the machine. I have never heard of the model.
cvb141
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2005, 09:01:19 pm »

It is a slant shelf that looks like the ones you posted for Pixel, you twist the knob and the drink rotates and falls out. but they are two rows and not all of them are working correctly. I am still trying to figure out how to post a pic myself. I will soon as I can.
cvb141
cvb141
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2005, 10:03:05 pm »

Attempt to send picture.
cvb141
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2005, 10:04:42 pm »

2nd pic.
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2005, 11:09:32 pm »

That is really bazar. It looks like a uss-64 stack that is missing some parts. I am sorry but I am unable to help. I have never had to mess with a stack. The only thing I can suggest it remove it and check it out from there. It comes out easily. Just take the shelves out and the two screws at the top of the rack. Unhook the wires and it just pulls out in one piece. From there you can oil it and see where any probles are happening.
cvb141
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2005, 11:28:32 pm »

I have removed and cleaned and replaced everything. You lay a row of cans in the back and a row in the front, then each time you dispense one it alternates front to back. Well, it does on three flavors anyway. It has some kind of ratchting mechanism centered between the two. Wondered if I had gotten something out of whack while everything was out of the cabinet. Is their anyone else out there familiar with this machine.

Jerry

cvb141
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2005, 07:48:55 pm »

It's working now thanks to alot of Lube 1, and turning the   vending knob faster than slower.
Jerry
Jim
Administrator
Soda Jerks

#1 Soda Jerk!

« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2005, 08:41:58 pm »

Jerry,

I'm not the most knowlegeable on later model machines, but as loman4ec stated, it looks as if some vending rack parts are missing... Since you stated it's working; let me ask you what happens to a can when your select the second Coca-Cola bottle cap from the top...?
Does the can fall down to the shelf below...?
Looking at your photo, it appears this can occur to several other selections as well...
I'm definately not an expert on this type of machine, but I didn't think this type of machine would drop a can of soda... Correct me if I'm wrong; it just doesn't look right to me...
 ':blushing:'

My six cents,

Jim

cvb141
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2005, 12:27:15 am »

The cans roll out and land on the shelf below. It would seem that it should have a shelf for each row of cans to fall onto, but it doesn't. The loading instructions on the door show the slant shelves capable of changing from bottles to cans. It is set as shown for cans, and is actually working. Each slant shelf loads with two rows, then vends alternating front to back. I'll see if I can post a pic with it load with cans. And my mother wants it to go in her garage, so back out the door it goes. Hope she enjoys it.

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: