SMC Discussion Areas
May 17, 2024, 03:13:39 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fall Chicago Coin Op Show  (Read 21918 times)
SIGNGUY
Soda Jerks

Collector of Ol Smoothie Rootbeer

« Reply #40 on: November 02, 2009, 11:49:16 pm »

I've talked with Brian a bit lately, and he is moving to the Cincinatti area.. As far as machines go.. I wouldn't worry much, Brian is getting out of collecting (AGAIN) glare biggrin.. so he says... we'll see.. ha ha.. Cmon Dude.. when your hooked your hooked... Look forward to seeing you in Chitown in a few weeks.

As far as Dinner.. I'm up for Portillos again.. I should be in town by 6:00-6:30 as well so 6:30 or 7pm would be great.. lets hear what time works best for Ya'll!

Soda Machine Enthusiast since 1996!
Ltransam
Soda Jerks

« Reply #41 on: November 03, 2009, 07:15:31 am »

SignGuy ,
                  There really ALLWAYS !! room .I have Slowed down a lot .I can't finish the Projects I started 2 years ago . And then I find More .But Really I finished (Out Of Room Completly ) 

Brian , Let Me know when you get Settled In .I live just abought 20miles Nort-West Of Cinci .Just out side the 275 belt .

Leonard

Glascock Counter Top
VMC 81 7Up
Vendo-110-81D-V-56 V-23
Jacobs Pepsi-56
Stoner Cookie &5 Pull Pastry& 180 Candy
Kelvinator FS-51(Canada)
Cavalier's C-55-E-C-55-D
Selmix Sprite
Selmix Pepsi on Draugh
Crazzy Canuck
25 Cent Member

« Reply #42 on: November 03, 2009, 02:03:25 pm »

Nice list of goodies for the show. Could you possibly send me a photo(s) of the 7-up JR and an asking price as well please. I'm not able to make Chicago this fall but have others going.

Thankyou. Mark

mcmaster.tile@hotmail.com

Always buying "off brand" machines and ice chests
Constant buyer of vmc 33-3D's & Jacobs 26
tony73tt

« Reply #43 on: November 03, 2009, 02:33:10 pm »

ONE WEEK TOMMOROW!!! I cant wait, thats when i fly out for the show, hope the weather is HOT!! Only joking as i realise it will be FFFFFRRRREEEEEZZZZIIINNG.........Can't wait to meet everyone, although i won't have a clue who's who....

Thanks anyone got a weather report for that weekend???

Tony
mznb1u
Soda Jerks

Those Who Stay Will be Champions!

« Reply #44 on: November 05, 2009, 10:22:37 am »

Thinking about heading out to the show with my sons.  I have never been and I think they would get a kick out of it.  Is it worth it to buy the $50 preview ticket?  Not sure if I will be able to get there until late Friday anyway.  And I am just going to look!  oops

When is everybody getting together for dinner--is that Thursday or Friday?

Let me know.

Thanks!

drinking Tim drinking
SIGNGUY
Soda Jerks

« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2009, 12:24:48 pm »

Tim,
you should definately come to the show.. first off we are getting together for Dinner on Thursday Night,, I am pretty sure were set on Portillos again, which is just down the street from Pheasant run, and I am thinking we are shooting for 6:30 or 7pm .. have to finalize that yet...

As far as the early preview pass for $50.00 ... if your buying then it's nice to have so you can get inside as dealers are unpacking, but usually no deals inside anyways.. so if bringing the boys, come Friday to hunt around, stay Friday night and then go in with them on Saturday for $5.00 and they and you will have a great time looking around , playing games and just drooling..

ALso, in the past Eric and I have gotten together for lunch on Friday after "Hunting" all morning, and more are welcome to join us.. we usually go to the filling station for their awesome hamburgers..

Marvin
Soda Jerks

« Reply #46 on: November 05, 2009, 04:46:06 pm »

So if you are hunting around outside you don't have to pay the $50.00?  I am sure I will go inside at some point though.

I was wondering how that worked.  I'm planning on coming in sometime thursday.  Bringing my wife and kids so I don't know how long it will take to get there. 
SIGNGUY
Soda Jerks

« Reply #47 on: November 05, 2009, 04:52:56 pm »

Great Marvin,
Hope you guys can join us for Dinner on thursday night too..
Yeah you only have to pay the $50.00 on Friday for the early entry inside the buildings.. Outside is free... I have paid it in the past, just to look around inside as I usually don't stick around till saturday,, and fun to see all the REAL NICE stuff inside as the dealers are setting up, before I go.. not sure what I'll do this year yet.
The show actually opens to the public on Saturday and Sunday and its only $5.00 per person to get in, so thats the time to bring the family.

mznb1u
Soda Jerks

Those Who Stay Will be Champions!

« Reply #48 on: November 09, 2009, 11:12:40 pm »

Unfortunately (but probably fortunately for my bank account), I will not be making the Windy City Show.  Forgot that my wife was heading down to DC to straighten out the Obamas!  biggrin  Actually, to help out her aunt and uncle.  Maybe in the Spring!  hopefull

Have fun everyone and if you see a complete, restored Vendo 44 for $100, pick it up for me!

drinking Tim drinking
tony73tt

« Reply #49 on: November 10, 2009, 03:53:07 am »

All Packed and ready for the trip of a lifetime!!!...... I am extremeley excited about this,and hey Tim i understand the bank account thing. My account will be crying this week, but hey.. You just got to do it.

You never know i just may get hooked on this show and maybe there again in April, nothing planned for that yet. Dave is keen on going in April i think.

Looking forward to meeting everyone there, and thanks for all the help i have had. biggrin Tony.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: