SMC Discussion Areas
May 11, 2024, 03:00:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WB-66-MA-10  (Read 15283 times)
oldskoolcoinop
10 Cent Member

« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2009, 11:28:00 am »

Wow, that 7 Up one shore is purty. Looks clean too. How tall are these?
bubba
Soda Jerks

« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2009, 09:34:11 pm »

Its a bit taller that the V63, Cav 64's... I guess its about 5' tall.. I'll measure it up tomorrow. I think its a bit narrower than my 63 as well. There is a tiny bit of info in the machine database..

Ken

V-63 -Bottles
2-Cavalier USS-64
VMC ST56B Royal Crown - being built
Vendo HA56C Coke
2-V63C DP
V63C Coke
U-Select-It 5cent candybar machine
Ltransam
Soda Jerks

« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2009, 10:19:22 pm »

Bubba

You Coke Machine Is Cool .I like the Diffirent Machines .

Never seen one for sale in my area Or Tri-state Area (Ohio ,Kentucky. Indiana )  I do know If that 7-UP was here I'd probably get it .It Really Lloks Clean .

Ltransam

Glascock Counter Top
VMC 81 7Up
Vendo-110-81D-V-56 V-23
Jacobs Pepsi-56
Stoner Cookie &5 Pull Pastry& 180 Candy
Kelvinator FS-51(Canada)
Cavalier's C-55-E-C-55-D
Selmix Sprite
Selmix Pepsi on Draugh
Pat Pixley
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2009, 10:33:06 pm »

Ken it is a cool looking  machine, is this something your going to restore                       later down the road ?  that would be slick all restored new chrome fresh
paint , It's just way cool Cool
bubba
Soda Jerks

« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2009, 05:43:41 am »

The way I restore machine, probably not. I did give it a good compound and wax coat. The machine looks pretty shiny except for a few spots on the top. Down the road a bit that may get hit with a spray bomb.. The only other thing I may do to it at this point is try to get the bar off it with the flavor strips and do something with that.. I believe the bottom piece may be a stick on.. I'll probably get the coin entry decal as well. Something needs to be in the middle of the door.. its too empty.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 05:45:31 am by bubba » Logged

Ken

V-63 -Bottles
2-Cavalier USS-64
Vendo HA56C Coke
2-V63C DP
V63C Coke
Kilroy
Soda Jerks

« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2009, 07:05:12 am »

Needs woodgrain  tounge

"Restored they go for $6-7,000!!"
Member : Michigan Mafia
ussexplorer
10 Cent Member

« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2009, 10:14:05 pm »

I use to have two of these machines. Gave one to a guy who was really happy to give it a nice home in his new house. I was happy to see he enjoyed it. The vending mech is really simple. You need to have at least one can of pop in it. If not the long bar going across moves down and stops the machine from taking any money. So place one can. I face the open towards the back. Seems to me I have a instruction sheet on how to do bottles or cans and yes. It works great for either or. ANyway once you put on can in. YOu can lift up on the right hand level were the selonoid is attached. Then you can vent a soda. Now those metal turn dials are a **** to turn. Espcially if they need to be greased. I know I had to lube mine pretty good and another member tore his apart and greased it. Once they are greased or lubed. You should be able to trun the selector all the way to the right. Then let go. A soda should drop down. But as I said they are a ****. So normally I put the front back on the turn the plastic handles. The nice thing about this is the plastic handles don't berak if you turn them and there is no soda. THey just click and turn. So you put them back in place. I wouldn't recomend doing that all the time. Once lubed. They should turn pretty well to no problem at all. Also if the back racks are adjusted wrong. Since there is several adjustments. The selonoid can pull the level up and you still cannot vend a can. When I moved my machine. It got dropped a tad. Jarded everything inside. So I had to unscrew the inside rack and place it back. (Not remove) Then readjust the one or two black plates. I still have one role of cans that gum up once in a while. MFG around the same time as select a vend. Just not as desirable. Also I missed a RC version of one. Many, Many moons Ago. Also on the other side of the rad across from the vent selonid is the relay to tell the mech to take money.
bubba
Soda Jerks

« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2009, 05:34:41 am »

Cool.. thanks.. I was guessing it needed to be lubricated, just didn't know where. I was trying with one can in the rack, and it did lift the bar up. I have the bottle loading sheet for the machine. It talks about adjusting the cam timing for the stack to match bottles or cans. as well as the depth.  I did it for one column and it didn't make a difference. I'll get out the spray lithium and see what I can lube.

Ken

V-63 -Bottles
2-Cavalier USS-64
Vendo HA56C Coke
2-V63C DP
V63C Coke
Jim
Administrator
Soda Jerks

#1 Soda Jerk!

« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2009, 07:40:23 am »

I have uploaded the Parts Manual into the "Downloads" Section and placed it into the "Soda Machine & Cooler Manuals".

Hopefully helpful...

My six cents,

Jim

collecture
Soda Jerks

Tom

« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2009, 08:12:27 am »

I am not finding it Jim - Is it me?

Cav 27, 33, CS-55E-2, 72
S-48 DP
Ideal CC 35, Barq's 55
1930s DP Counter Cooler
Vendo Coin Changers (ea. style - orig w/ stand)
Vendo Junior (rest.), 23 Deluxe, 39D, 44, 56RT, 80SS, 81A (orig), 81D, 6 C.V.
VMC 27, 27A, 81D DP, 110 DP
Westy WC-42-T, WC-44SK, WD-5(2), WB60
Victor C-14
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: