SMC Discussion Areas
May 15, 2024, 01:12:02 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: H E L P  (Read 6648 times)
jannvic
« on: September 14, 2008, 03:11:10 pm »

ok here goes i have a Cavalier 64FS- bottle machine.  the compressor went bad so i replaced it.  then the coin mech went bad and i replaced it with a coin co model 9341-s it has power because it spits out the coins BUT it will not accept the coins to vend.  i did the jumper trick like for free vend and it works like a champ.  i tried filling the coin tubes and nothing i checked where the jones plugs into and it looks oh however the socket(where the jones plug plugs into) has a small crack in it at the #5 pin.  any help?? the coin mech was a fresh rebuilt that worked at the shop but not when i got it home.  thanks in advance- will post pics today if it helps
jannvic
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2008, 03:32:32 pm »

pic??
jannvic
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2008, 03:34:50 pm »

coin mech
jannvic
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2008, 03:37:18 pm »

My baby- i know need paint lol- please help me get it back in the game thanks in advance
sitano

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2008, 10:20:16 pm »

I'm in the same place, I installed a new coin mech and it released one can and then the coin mech went dead, thankfully the coin mech has a 90 day return, so I have another one but am afraid to plug it in. When you jumped the Jones plug, did you jump pin 1 to pin 3???
davethebirdman
Soda Jerks

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2008, 01:29:54 am »

Hi Guys...

Sorry can't help with the coin mech but I'm sure the resident experts will chip in to sort your problems out....

Welcome to the site and stick around...

Dave
johnieG
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

This is fine...everythings going to be OK....

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2008, 08:57:31 am »

Your coinmech isn't receiving a "ready to vend" signal from the carrier switch located down at the bottom of the bottle stack, along side the vending solenoid.

Pins 5 & 6 are usually for the sold-out lamp & the correct change lamp, ( at least on a vendo they are) & typically pin 7 is for the carrier switch, without the "ready to vend" signal from this carrier switch, the coinmech will think the bottle rack is in the middle of a vend-cycle
(waiting for someone to pull out a bottle from the rack) 

FYI the signal is at line voltage (hot going up to the coinmech) from the normally closed side of the switch.

If your machine still has an electrical schematic on the inside of the door, it will show you the wiring path, Cavaliers usually have the wires color-coded, also check to make sure that the wire-connector from the carrier switch is connected properly down at the junction block were the machines harness meets the door harness.

Spoon-feeding Newbies since 2001...Wink
Yeah..220,221 whatever it takes.
Remember, all it needs is a shot of Freon!
The Vendo V-83 is the '59 Edsel of the coke machine world. ;p
Spray painting does NOT restore a compressor
11 is louder than 10...
"Hope" is good, but it's not an action plan.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: