SMC Discussion Areas
May 18, 2024, 11:41:21 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: National Cigarette Machine Candy?  (Read 16360 times)
David D
Soda Jerks

« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2009, 08:50:59 pm »

Very cool and innovative conversion.  Lemon heads, jaw breakers, red hots, Mike and Ikes, Hot tamales, little Valentine hearts, and any other box canies should work.  Was there a metal piece of flat spring steel in the back to adjust the height of the opening?  I haven't taken mine apart in years.  I don't believe there is, but I know my Candyette has that kind of adjustment so two products wouldn't get pushed out.

Larry, There is a spring on the back of each column, but the boxes I used are almost too deep so they don't help, if the product was a little shorter they would work perfectly.  I did need to remove them, but they pop in and out easily.

Basementgeek
10 Cent Member

« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2009, 10:40:06 pm »

I like the color, any chance you are an OSU buckeye fan seeing how it scarlet and gray?

According to a manual I have from National vendors on price conversation kits.  Parts were
added/changed or removed.  Nothing simple as flipping a lever to them.  For an example my book shows
over dozen or so different parts.  Some conversation  required a change in the sidewall also.

National made conversation kits, so did a company called Wico.  Also a company called
Vend Star made a electronic coin mech that could be used with them.  ($3.15 max) with a simple
switch setting ( I have 2 of them)

If I were you, if it works, regardless of price, leave it alone.

BG
davethebirdman
Soda Jerks

« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2009, 02:44:37 am »

Hey David

Thanks for the diagrams.... Tim is that any good???

Dave
mznb1u
Soda Jerks

Those Who Stay Will be Champions!

« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2009, 08:07:36 am »

Thanks for the pictures.  I will have to dig my way to the back of the garage to the machine and see if I can get that mech out without screwing anything up!  laugh

drinking Tim drinking
davethebirdman
Soda Jerks

« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2009, 09:40:02 am »

Thanks Tim....

I really appreicate it...

Dave
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: