SMC Discussion Areas
May 25, 2024, 04:11:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: So what projects are you working on  (Read 19749 times)
SIGNGUY
Soda Jerks

Collector of Ol Smoothie Rootbeer

« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2008, 10:17:59 am »

Haven't touched much lately as I've been on vacation, but just picking up 3 Vendo 81's from my Painter today (hopefully). He said they should be good to go.... so I'll be busy reassembling all 3 of those, 2 b's and 1 a. Pictures later tonight hopefully.
Many more projects in the wings...

Soda Machine Enthusiast since 1996!
johnieG
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

This is fine...everythings going to be OK....

« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2008, 12:03:35 pm »

Well let's see, just a quick summary, I got in another Faygo transistional, a Coke VMC/VF56Z, a ChoiceVend CV68/single flavor w/lightup Pepsicap, & a SureVend P47/with a pepsi cap, wrapping up a V39 resto & a V23 resto, see, it's been kinda slow lately... Oo
oh & I'm trying to repro the Pepsi Ligtup cap for the CV68...yep. nothing to do around these parts... tounge

Spoon-feeding Newbies since 2001...Wink
Yeah..220,221 whatever it takes.
Remember, all it needs is a shot of Freon!
The Vendo V-83 is the '59 Edsel of the coke machine world. ;p
Spray painting does NOT restore a compressor
11 is louder than 10...
"Hope" is good, but it's not an action plan.
Seven181
Soda Jerks

« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2008, 01:06:51 pm »

Seems like everyone has a lot going on. I am trying to finish my Cole Spa soda cup machine. Hope to have it done this weekend. I will post some pics, when I do.

Brian

Brian  happydrinkers
Ltransam
Soda Jerks

« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2008, 07:30:46 pm »

Well it's seam Everyone Is Bussy . Or is it I'm just Lazy  laugh

Anyway I'm still not finishing almost everthing . I still have 2-C-55's E & D Models to Do !  A Calv 64 & A clock or 2 to Clean & Lube A Stoner Gum , Finish the Canteen Gum (Knobs Done Just Need Painting ) And now a Norris Master Gum / Peanut (Below)
I got it at auction last weekend for $190 . I know it was on the high end But I did'nt have to pay shipping And the Other Half like's it . So I'v cleaned it & Glass Blasted the Aluminum & Freed up the locks .Now I just need to Reassemble it After I Polish the window Frames .

WEE  tounge                                               Leonard

Glascock Counter Top
VMC 81 7Up
Vendo-110-81D-V-56 V-23
Jacobs Pepsi-56
Stoner Cookie &5 Pull Pastry& 180 Candy
Kelvinator FS-51(Canada)
Cavalier's C-55-E-C-55-D
Selmix Sprite
Selmix Pepsi on Draugh
ducatihummer
10 Cent Member

« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2008, 02:49:51 pm »

OK, well this is what I was working on most of the winter....Here are some pics of my MAME arcade I'm 90% done. I ended up building this from scratch when I started looking for some arcade games I wanted. I put together the PC from parts around my work, then got all the arcade parts from some arcade stores online and from old origianl cabinets. The monitor is out of a golden tee game and so is the tracball. I love this thing. The games are the original ROMS so it thinks it's in the original cabinet and asked for quarters and all. There are about 4,000 origianl games. you name it it has it. I still want to get an original but I could't pass up building this for the ones I can't get.

It's also great at parties now. all the kids don't run around. I can put in a bunch of quarters or tokens and 4 of them play for hours.... much more quiet at parties now. We always know where the kids are  biggrin

All and all it cost me close to what it would have been to get a nice original and I have every game. My next one will be the cocktail table.... Once I get done restoring my V81 and 110. Hope you like. All that's left is for me to add all the pinball games ever created  tounge and to program the player two light gun for the gun games.

Frank

Vendo 110 LD
Vendo 81D
Vendo 56
VMC 33
Vendo Changer, Early
Vendo Changer, Late

Stoner Theater w/Gum
Stoner JR w/Gum
Stoner 180 w/Gum
SIGNGUY
Soda Jerks

Collector of Ol Smoothie Rootbeer

« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2008, 04:49:36 pm »

That looks awesome... wow, 4000 games?!  I had a multi arcade game that I bought locally and had 350 games on it and thought that was a lot... wasn't half as nice as what yours is though...

Soda Machine Enthusiast since 1996!
memorylane
Soda Jerks

« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2008, 05:18:39 pm »

Anyone guess what this will be??
memorylane
Soda Jerks

« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2008, 05:22:15 pm »

More
Creighton
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks