SMC Discussion Areas
June 03, 2024, 03:30:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: U pop it Machine  (Read 8724 times)
Sodak Bob
25 Cent Member

« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2009, 08:17:35 pm »

I've got to get my Popperette listed for 5k before all of the high bidders find a machine !!! biggrin

Bob
cokemachinesandmore
Soda Jerks

« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2009, 08:49:16 pm »

i believe that second one was listed  on  ebay several months ago. the auction ended early and was sold locally. i had emailed the seller and that is what he told me.
BrianB
Soda Jerks

« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2009, 06:45:30 am »

Yes, it was.

I really like the claim that the "Salt Shaker" is original. I wonder if the person that restored it told them that? It's also missing the stainless steel surrounds, aka "Batwings" which will cost around $250. It also has an aftermarket, add-on main power switch located inside the machine on the the cover plate of junction box 1 which means that either they don't have the original power key or they did it for convienience. The Oil Vat solenoid valve is definitely not original either and unless the trashcan is hiding inside (which it sometimes does) it is also missing.

The only reason I'm picking at/being a tad negative about this machine is that I get tired of the claim of a machine being "100% restored" when it isn't. Granted, you make the best of a situation. But at least let people know!!

Brian
mrsoda
25 Cent Member

« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2009, 08:27:13 am »

paid 5,000 for mine, that is all they are worth, and mine is real nice,a great job was done on it
cokemachinesandmore
Soda Jerks

« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2009, 06:19:29 pm »

so what happened with th u pop it?  did it sell? inquiring minds want to know
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: