SMC Discussion Areas
June 16, 2024, 07:35:25 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: So what projects are you working on  (Read 19926 times)
bubba
Soda Jerks

« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2008, 07:59:51 pm »

Ducatihummer... nice game.. congrats.. What are you using to connect the light guns to the pc? Is that a slick Stick controller?

I'm currently working on rebuilding my Tempest monitor.. Its on the bench waiting for time.. Once that is complete, then its off to convert my Millipede to a 60 in 1 multigame.. Then its onto Pole Position.. And a condenser fan in my USS-64. This working stuff really cuts into my hobby time..  darn

Ken

V-63 -Bottles
2-Cavalier USS-64
VMC ST56B Royal Crown - being built
Vendo HA56C Coke
2-V63C DP
V63C Coke
U-Select-It 5cent candybar machine
bubba
Soda Jerks

« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2008, 08:01:00 pm »

lego block dispenser?

Creighton

LMAO @ Creighton...   happydrinkers

Ken

V-63 -Bottles
2-Cavalier USS-64
Vendo HA56C Coke
2-V63C DP
V63C Coke
memorylane
Soda Jerks

« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2008, 08:16:04 pm »

Would anyone know what might be wrong with my MsPacman, I leave it on all the time and the other morning, I smelled something burning and I think it was coming from the machine. I un pluged it and aired out the room and had not smelled anything from that day on. I opened up the machine and it didn't smell like anything was burning??? Thanks
ducatihummer
10 Cent Member

« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2008, 08:32:01 pm »

Bubba, The light guns are from ActLabs. They have a few differant ones. I wanted them to look like ones that would come on some of the games like Police Trainer. so I went with the blue and red. They are a little expensive though.

The control panel I actually built myself. I found some templates for joysticks and trackball then just placed them where I wanted everything. I actually had to move my spinner. That is why I have those two black 4-ways next to the trackball. I figured that out when it was all together. It's not that easy to play Arkonid with the spinner off to the left  darn so I put in two 4 ways. one is set at 45% for q-bert  biggrin

Tell me about it, this work stuff sucks. I'm in accounting, so not much time for anything at this point. however without work, I guess I wouldn't have any hobbies...

Frank

Vendo 110 LD
Vendo 81D
Vendo 56
VMC 33
Vendo Changer, Early
Vendo Changer, Late

Stoner Theater w/Gum
Stoner JR w/Gum
Stoner 180 w/Gum
bubba
Soda Jerks

« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2008, 08:50:21 pm »

Would anyone know what might be wrong with my MsPacman, I leave it on all the time and the other morning, I smelled something burning and I think it was coming from the machine. I un pluged it and aired out the room and had not smelled anything from that day on. I opened up the machine and it didn't smell like anything was burning??? Thanks

Curtis... Why do you leave it on all the time? You will end up with some pretty bad burn in on the screen, unless it gets used all the time...

Does the game work now and play normal? The smell definitely came from the game? Did it smell electrical burning or wood burning?

Ken

V-63 -Bottles
2-Cavalier USS-64
Vendo HA56C Coke
2-V63C DP
V63C Coke
bubba
Soda Jerks

« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2008, 09:02:51 pm »

ducatihummer.. That Qbert joystick on a 45 is a cool idea.. Nice job.. How do you have so many options for inputs?

Ken

V-63 -Bottles
2-Cavalier USS-64
Vendo HA56C Coke
2-V63C DP
V63C Coke
TechnoHat

« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2008, 06:55:17 am »

The monitor probably went, though it could be the power supply burning up.  If the machine is still working fine it could have just been dust heating up on the components.
memorylane
Soda Jerks

« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2008, 07:02:41 am »

The screen always moves, it never stays still. I'll have to plug it in today and see how it is working. Back later with an up date. Thanks.
bcharlton
Soda Jerks

« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2008, 08:21:25 am »

This is what I have been doing the last 18 months.  I hope everyone is well.  I will get back into soda machines when I am done.

bcexpress

Vendo 39 Original
Cavalier C-51 Restored
Cavalier C-96 Restored (almost done)
GE Double Chiller Restored
Cavalier C-33 7 Up Restored
Vendo 27b Pepsi
Vendo 81b
Westinghouse wd-5 / WE-6
3 Stoner Candy/Theatre/Junior/180
Bastian Blessing Bobtail soda fountain
Jacobs 56 Pepsi
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2008, 10:05:55 am »

SWEET! Is it a 32? I have always wanted a 32 Ford or something of that era. My Dad and I talked about building me a kit "duce" coupe when I was 15 but the price was more than we could do and I went through that hip hop stage and I wanted a lowrider so we took a beet up 1982 Chevy S-10 and did a complete restoration. It was the nicest piece of s@&t in town.  biggrin Now I really want a 1959 El Camino. I can't wait until I get home. And yes Johnny after seeing yours is what made me want one. I need a truck to pick up machines but with my bad hip I cant get into a big pickup so I figure you can't get cooler than a 1959 El Camino. I may be home next year. Lets hope!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: