SMC Discussion Areas
June 29, 2024, 06:26:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lacrosse Coindoor Decal set  (Read 3795 times)
johnieG
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

This is fine...everythings going to be OK....

« on: December 10, 2007, 10:44:43 pm »

Just a quick FYI, I've posted a reproduction set of coindoor decals in the classified section, they'll fit most LaCrosse 56/64/86/100 machines with the rectangular external coindoor, I'm going to be reproducing the whole set soon, & since LaCrosse made the majority of thier machines for Pepsi, I've started with the fifties " be sociable" era colors, depending on how well they go, I'll probably move on to the other flavor brands LaCrosse made machines for, (7up, Vernors, etc.) but no Coke (LaCrosse never made any Coke machines) so this will get it started & once I get the kinks out of the other sections of the coindoor , the full set should become available. ( the full coindoor shot is of my prototype run) the colors are dead-on & are made of UV/fade resistant Poly-vinyl on a white plastic backerboard, ( the originals are of painted aluminum) & they are attached with regular contact cement, I've left the lock opening (hole) unpunched as some machines have different diameter locks ( mostly do to retro-fitting with a non-original locksets)  After having had many LaCrosses with "smurfed- up" trim panels, I thought this might be a good start. 

they look better than the sites picture upload shows, as it's limited to 100meg total, so I had to reduce the size & resolution to get it to load. better pics in the ad.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2007, 10:48:02 pm by johnieG » Logged

Spoon-feeding Newbies since 2001...Wink
Yeah..220,221 whatever it takes.
Remember, all it needs is a shot of Freon!
The Vendo V-83 is the '59 Edsel of the coke machine world. ;p
Spray painting does NOT restore a compressor
11 is louder than 10...
"Hope" is good, but it's not an action plan.
Pat Pixley
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2008, 10:22:50 pm »

Ok boy's & girls I'm going to tell you that these vinyl decal are the cat's meow
I did buy the machine from John so the coin door is mine now but I got one
more Lacrosse Pepsi machine  and this coin door looks better than the original
 so if you have a Lacrosse that you plan on doing up some time in the future
 I would be contacting Johnie G about these Vinyl decals smile.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2008, 09:06:19 pm by Pat P » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: