SMC Discussion Areas
June 18, 2024, 06:43:51 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cavalier USS12-96 parts  (Read 2347 times)
Camel24hrs
« on: October 13, 2007, 09:31:37 pm »

In the last two weeks I got two cav uss12-96 machines given to me.  Both are clean with no rust and paint in good shape.  They were non working when I got them, turned out both had bad thermostats.  I had to search for two days online to find replacements.  Where are sites that I might look to in the future when needing replacement parts?  One of my machines has a missing twist handle.  Does anyone know where I can locate one?

I still cannot believe I had two machines given to me in two weeks....What luck.
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2007, 09:59:09 pm »

Congrats on your finds. Those are good machines to own. They will vend just about anything. There isn't alot made for them yet as they are rather new machines and are just becoming collectible. For stuff like thermostats and common parts like that go to either funtronics or www.thesodajerkworks.com. Both places are good for finding parts but the soda jerk has a website. If you have a camera post some pics of your machines. We love to see pics.
Camel24hrs
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2007, 11:16:52 pm »

I will take some pics monday as I have them at a shop at work.  I have one of them loaded up and running and waiting for another thermostat for the second machine plus a new lock as I did not have a key for the second one and had to drill it out.  I found the thermostats at a site called Happcontrols.com.  They have a few parts for cavaliers and vendos.  So it will be monday night before I get the picures uploaded.  Also I found manuals for sale at sodamachinemanuals.com.  If anyone is looking for manuals it looks like they had a lot of them there.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: