SMC Discussion Areas
October 06, 2024, 03:24:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Flavor labels...flavor tabs..  (Read 3811 times)
Ridewithme38
« on: August 07, 2006, 05:38:51 pm »

Do alot of you guys have machines with buttons or only a few?

I ordered one of those DVD's with every conceivable flavor label one it (thats what he said atleast) My question is what do you guys use to print these labels out? Do you just use regular photo paper from a photo printer or is there some kind of special paper and/or printer i should order??
bubba
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2006, 07:02:01 pm »

It all depends on what you are trying to do.. to have a machine sitting in the basement, I wouldn't do anything fancy. If you were going to put it out to make $$, then the exact labels are nice... My can machine has homemade labels on it that I measured the size needed and made a table in Word. I wrote in every flavor I may ever own, with some name brands and some generics like "ice tea" "lemon-lime", etc. I printed it out, laminated it and then applied velcro to the back of each. Whatever cans of soda happen to be on sale, goes into my machine... the kids only drink 1/4 of each can they open anyway, so I don't really care about brands soo much.. My labels fit the can stack in a Vendo 56/63 if anyone is interested, I can post it...

Ken

V-63 -Bottles
2-Cavalier USS-64
VMC ST56B Royal Crown - being built
Vendo HA56C Coke
2-V63C DP
V63C Coke
U-Select-It 5cent candybar machine
Ridewithme38
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2006, 07:11:01 pm »

It is just going to be sitting in the game room...but i want it to look as perfessional as possible...so looks like the best idea is to print on Photo paper and then laminate...now to search Ebay and Craigslist for a cheap laminator ':p'
dr galaga
Soda Jerks

Sorry, but it's a POP MACHINE!

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2006, 09:05:20 pm »

Quote (Ridewithme38 @ Aug. 07 2006,8:11)
now to search Ebay and Craigslist for a cheap laminator

Just take your printouts to your local print shop.  They can laminate it for you (and probably put them all on one page so all you pay for is a 8.5x11 lamination).

Brent
--------------
Cavalier CS-80C
Vendo 63
--------------
The ultimate glass bottle soda site: www.GlassBottleSoda.org
My gameroom: Arcade80s.net
Ridewithme38
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2006, 10:00:46 pm »

Just bought this off Ebay....If it doesn't work i'll ask about prices at my local print shop..
Skeleton Man
Soda Jerks

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2006, 06:25:17 pm »

I would be interested in a complete list of label sizes and flavours on those DVDs..  my machine has very skinny labels about half the height of those used in most machines, and the labels themselves you find on ebay are nowhere even close to the right size for mine..
Ridewithme38
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2006, 09:08:07 pm »

what kind of machine do you have? My machine uses 7"x2.25" labels...are they skinnier then that?

I paid $30 for the dvd but i'd be willing to give you guys copies for barely more then shipping
Skeleton Man
Soda Jerks

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2006, 02:29:20 pm »

Mine are a lot smaller at 5.5" x 1.5"..  but I do have a blank template setup in photoshop so I guess I could resize them to suit..

See this thread

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: