SMC Discussion Areas
July 01, 2024, 10:23:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cornelius coke machine  (Read 3541 times)
« on: May 17, 2006, 10:20:35 pm »

machine was working fine i had bypassed coin changer at contactor.then it quit vending.i went ahead and put in new coin changer but to no avail. credit relay is not closing contactor to vend anyone have a clue.bypass was from brown wire at reay to orange wire on contactor.
Thanks for help
BrianB
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2006, 07:11:06 am »

Welcome aboard Kap! If I were you, I would go ahead and remove the bypass and see if you can get the machine back to what I call a "zero state" meaning back to the way it was when it still worked.

To be more of a help, it would be easier if we had some background info on the machine: Make, Model and some pictures would be awesome. We love to help people troubleshoot problems and pictures are probably the number one helper.

Brian
dr galaga
Soda Jerks

Sorry, but it's a POP MACHINE!

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2006, 04:14:15 pm »

Yea, more info on the machine would help.  Depending on the model and what you did you may have burnt up a solenoid.  You could use the free vend switch as a test.  You may also want to add a pic of how you bypassed the changer.

Brent
--------------
Cavalier CS-80C
Vendo 63
--------------
The ultimate glass bottle soda site: www.GlassBottleSoda.org
My gameroom: Arcade80s.net
Skeleton Man
Soda Jerks

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2006, 04:52:09 pm »

Quote (kap1001 @ May 17 2006,11:20)
machine was working fine i had bypassed coin changer at contactor.then it quit vending.i went ahead and put in new coin changer but to no avail. credit relay is not closing contactor to vend anyone have a clue.bypass was from brown wire at reay to orange wire on contactor.
Thanks for help

Are we talking a cornelius upright ?  If so, I can safely say there is little if any documentation available..   I have a pepsi version and another guy posted here not long ago with a coke version slightly larger than mine.. cornelius have no docs on them (they seemed amazed that I had one)..

That said I might be able to help out if you include some pics, etc..  I actually have a simmilar problem..  mine has two relays, one time delay and one credit relay.. previously both worked fine and it would vend, but since replacing the time delay, the credit relay doesn't click in anymore..

I have a home-made wiring diagram for my machine, it may or may not help you..  (the diagram pasted inside my machine was so worn I had to work out half of it myself)

Anyhow.. pictures and a model number would be great !

Chris

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: