SMC Discussion Areas
June 03, 2024, 12:37:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Advertising idea  (Read 2783 times)
« on: July 08, 2005, 02:02:08 pm »

To whom it may concern:

On August 27th, 160,000 excited race fans will pack the Bristol Motor Speedway for the Sharpie 500. More people will attend this race then last year's Super Bowl. On top of that, millions will watch NASCAR on TNT that night. Another couple of million will listen on XM Satellite Radio, and MRN radio, which broadcasts on thousands of radio stations, including the Armed Forces Network. NASCAR broadcasts are translated into 22 different languages. Why is NASCAR so popular? It's because the average fan can relate to a driver or a team. One driver I can relate to is Carl Long. He is an "underdog" in the world of NASCAR Racing. Carl doesn't have--or need--fifteen million dollar sponsorship of the other teams to compete. That being said, he does need some money to race. If the thought of advertising anywhere has crossed the mind of anyone at Soda-Machines.Com, then NASCAR is where you need to be. And if the thought of sponsoring a race car driver and team has occurred, then Carl Long is who you need to sponsor.

Carl has been involved in racing in various series for 22 years. He has won numerous races and championships, including a NASCAR Kodak Southeast Series race at Bristol Motor Speedway. More recently, he has been running NASCAR Nextel Cup with McGlynn Racing and their #00 Chevrolet team. So far this season, they have made the field at four NASCAR Nextel Cup races, including the Food City 500 at Bristol last April. They plan on running the race at Bristol this August, as well as many other races before the year is out. They have many different sponsorship packages currently available for those races, including a full season deal, or a one race deal. Carl and the McGlynn Racing crew would love to have Soda-Machines.Com decals anywhere on their #00 car for the upcoming Bristol race.

There will be a long term benefit for Soda-Machines.Com, even if they decide to sponsor Carl for the Bristol race only. One out of ever three people in the United States is a NASCAR fan, and NASCAR fans are 94 percent more likely to have positive feelings about a sponsor if they are involved with their favorite driver. NASCAR fans are the most loyal fans of any kind of sport. And Carl Long fans are some of the most loyal in NASCAR. We are fans of Carl Long because he puts 110% effort into every race. He will go out of his way to sign an autograph...or do a media interview. He is super appreciative of every company who has sponsored him in the past, and he will be appreciative of your sponsorship, too. Us Carl Long fans will remember Soda-Machines.Com for some time to come.

Carl and the McGlynn Racing team will be willing to do appearances for you, as well as special paint schemes, and so much more. If you are thinking about advertising, what you need to do is think about advertising with Carl Long and McGlynn Racing. And if you are thinking about getting involved with Carl Long and McGlynn Racing, or if you want more info about Carl, McGlynn, or NASCAR in general, please e-mail the team back at McGlynnMarketing@aol.com

Sorry for that, but I am new here and a huge NASCAR fan and Carl and McGlynn need sponsorship.  He doesn't need a million dollar deal.  Not even $100,000, just in the area of $3,000 or more.
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2005, 12:58:38 am »

What's with the SPAM?!?
Kevin C
Soda Jerks

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2005, 07:52:09 am »

Hey

I need some money for a new lawn mower. Please send me $3000 to take care of the purchase!

Joke!

Kevin

Vendo 63-C   On the job
Vendo 56   Going back together
Vendo 56-C    Waiting for rehab!
Vendo 126  Rough outside but loaded & operational
Vendo 110  Under repair
Ideal 55 -  **For Sale make offer
Glasco 55 -  Waiting
Royal 650  On the job
Lance Snack Machine - On the job
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2005, 02:13:46 pm »

Maybe I can get Coke to sponsor my coca cola vending machine??
sodaworks
Soda Jerks

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2005, 10:19:35 pm »

I would be interested if it was the #48 Lowes Monte Carlo ':drinkers:'

TERRY@SODAWORKS RESTORATIONS
Lots of Round Top machines
Buy-Sell-Trade-Restorations
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: