SMC Discussion Areas
June 30, 2024, 09:02:48 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pepsi Cooler For Sale In Corona, CA  (Read 2128 times)
John Clarke

« on: July 18, 2015, 07:44:39 pm »

Hi,

I'm new to the forum today, and don't know anything about this cooler, other than that it's for sale in my city. I saw it the other day on my way out of town. If anyone wants it, I can drive over and get you the seller's contact info.

United Sound & Signal P-384 Visi-Cool Pepsi Cooler
Creighton
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2015, 08:26:20 pm »

Welcome to the forum!!
Very kind of you to think of others. That era of machine is not highly sought after because of the electric selection buttons, square top and such. That said, that one looks to be in great shape. Good chance it still cools and a bit of work may vend. One can also sell the interior bits and have a great disguised place for valuables.
Thanks!
Creighton
John Clarke

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2015, 08:42:09 pm »

Welcome to the forum!!
Very kind of you to think of others. That era of machine is not highly sought after because of the electric selection buttons, square top and such. That said, that one looks to be in great shape. Good chance it still cools and a bit of work may vend. One can also sell the interior bits and have a great disguised place for valuables.
Thanks!
Creighton

Ok, thanks for the response Creighton! I didn't know, so I thought I'd better post it, in case someone was looking for just that model. I'll keep an eye out for older-looking machines.

Slapshot42
Soda Jerks

Jared

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2015, 09:06:07 pm »

Is a Dixie Narco some vend cans a bottles my first machines I ever owned and a royal pain to get working!
John Clarke

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2015, 09:13:01 pm »

Is a Dixie Narco some vend cans a bottles my first machines I ever owned and a royal pain to get working!

Thanks for the info on the machine Jared!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: