SMC Discussion Areas
July 02, 2024, 03:58:06 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ebay local shipping  (Read 1722 times)
Larry
Grady
Soda Jerks

« on: November 09, 2013, 12:46:26 pm »

A friend of mine asked me to list a Shell trash can on Ebay.  He lives in Hawaii now but the can is at his sisters house.  Anyway, I tried listing the item and Ebay does not have a flat fee shipping area or a local pick up area to check or fill in anymore.  They just have a shipping option with dimensions and weights.  Am I missing something or did Ebay get rid of the flat shipping fee and local pick up options?

A lot of stuff.
vintage-air
10 Cent Member

Restoring America...1 machine at a time!

« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2013, 02:06:12 pm »

It depends if you choose auction format or fixed price format. They still have local pickup option as far as i know!

RC-81
Pepsi -81
Coca Cola 81-D's
Vendo 39's
Vendo 44's
WD-12's
WH5-T
Westinghouse Junior
Victor 3 door cooler
Lots of picnic coolers... RC, Grapette, Coca Cola, Pepsi, Orange Crush
Jeffmon
25 Cent Member

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2013, 02:23:51 pm »

I know that if you're trying to list something via smartphone or tablet your option are limited and even some of those availlable don't work right, even if you choose full site instead of mobile site ! Just a thought !
Larry
Grady
Soda Jerks

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2013, 05:28:36 pm »

O.K. I figured it out.  When I went to sell,  Ebay opened me up in a page called "Quick Listing tool."  You have to click on "Advance listing tool" at the upper right area of the screen.  Then the listing page looked familiar.

A lot of stuff.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: