SMC Discussion Areas
July 02, 2024, 04:20:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for some "Classic" Coke syrup?  (Read 1723 times)
flippa
25 Cent Member

« on: October 09, 2013, 12:26:24 pm »

Just saw a listing for someone selling real sugar Coke syrup..... from 1985  oh  Oo

I suppose it may not have spoiled or gone bad, but I am not sure I would be the first one in line to try some 28 year old Coca Cola.

maybe one of you guys with a vintage dispenser should jump on this one.  Let us know how it tastes.  happydrinkers

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/for/4114332344.html
Jacko1070
10 Cent Member

« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2013, 12:47:34 pm »

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

After 28 years one swig may render you useless without a seeing eye dog
BONOVOX
Soda Jerks

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2013, 12:56:53 pm »

I was getting my basement done a few years ago, and I had a plumber come in to do some work.  I cleaned out the entire basement except for 6 cans of Coke from 1993 when the Blue Jays won the world series (it was one of those collectable cans) that was sitting on top of the beam support in the basement. (I just forgot about it).
I wasn't at home to offer the guy something to drink, and my wife was occupied with our newborn and forgot to offer him a drink.

I came home after he left, but in a box of plumbing garbage that he left behind were 3 (THREE!!!!) empty cans that he had!
I mean, first off, they were piss warm, and they were 16 years old!!!!!!!!
I bet  he was on the crapper that night!  To this day my wife, who never drinks pop, tells me that if Coke can stay good for that long in a can, just imagine what crap is in it!  To which I reply, I don't care, cause it tastes good with pizza or salt and vinegar chips!

happydrinkers

I HAVE A PROBLEM.....
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: