SMC Discussion Areas
July 07, 2024, 04:01:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Coca-Cola Lollipop Resto and base.  (Read 1879 times)
jnapp18
« on: June 09, 2013, 12:19:18 pm »

Hey everyone,
    So summer is finally here which means I am home from college and get more involved in my collection again. Now that I have a source of income, I thought my first project should be "restoring" my lollipop sign.

So I finally got myself a bracket, and now I need to know what I should do as far as paining the base, pole, bracket, and sign ring goes.

What color were these originally?  I have seen so many different variations I have no idea which color scheme is correct. What is the base, pole, and bracket made of? My sign does not fit perfectly into the bracket so I need to know if i need to bend the bracket (if it bends), or sand down the sign ring slightly.

Thanks for all of the help. And btw, when I bought the bracket it was attached to the pole and base, so now i have 2 poles and 2 bases. the pictures in my second post are the ones I want to sell. What is an appropriate price for them.
jnapp18
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2013, 12:20:42 pm »

Here is the base and pole i want to sell. They are pretty rough, the threading on the pole and base are both shot, and I think the pole is shorter than it should be due to breaking off in the base. Value?
Slapshot42
Soda Jerks

Jared

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2013, 01:24:48 pm »

Realistic value in my opinion is around $150.  Consider its weighs a good amount and need to be repaired, and refinished.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: