SMC Discussion Areas
June 26, 2024, 01:35:16 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Popcorn Warmers  (Read 7904 times)
Creighton
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2012, 10:39:35 pm »

Should have checked where you are located before I posted. Shipping will kill me. I'm out. Thanks for letting everyone in!!
Creighton

memorylane
Soda Jerks

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2012, 12:21:23 am »

Lenord, I have your glass, been done for months now. Just waiting on you to let me know when your ready. Jim saw it when he was here. Turned out great. Been finishing up lots of projects. Phone, I'm getting more than 60 calls a day and don't have time to full with answering it every 5 min. Steve and I are working 7 days a week and the work keeps rolling in. I'll call you in the next few days.
Curtis, Memory Lane Restorations

Roadman: Your Coke Machine is almost done, Lots of Chrome!! and Sweeeeeeet! will be as nice as your 2 Theatres & WD-5

Where are the Popcorn Warmers located? Still interested
Creighton
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2012, 02:46:40 am »

Folks can we try and keep replys on topic.
Reports of call log numbers and work load have nothing to do with the popcorn warmers on this thread.
There is a PM, Personal Message function to update customers of the status of their restoration.
Creighton

Ltransam
Soda Jerks

« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2012, 06:39:15 am »

Curtis .

GREAT!!!   THANKS !!!!!!!!!!!
In One Respect I'm Glad Your Swamped !! In Another Theres No Down Time For You & Steve You Gota Rest Sometime .  drinking

I know Your a Bussy Man !!  I was just checking in to see what I need to do To get the ball rolling . Please When you get Time let me know what I owe You !! PM me And I ll get it going on my end .
Again Thanks !!!
Len

Creighton -Im SORRY !! Its Over .
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 06:53:51 am by Ltransam » Logged

Glascock Counter Top
VMC 81 7Up
Vendo-110-81D-V-56 V-23
Jacobs Pepsi-56
Stoner Cookie &5 Pull Pastry& 180 Candy
Kelvinator FS-51(Canada)
Cavalier's C-55-E-C-55-D
Selmix Sprite
Selmix Pepsi on Draugh
Roadman
25 Cent Member

« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2012, 01:08:57 pm »

Thanks for the update on  my USS64!! I'm sure it will be worldclass. I keep ignoring BC's comments that square tops are no fun, poor man's coke machine, sort of like AAA baseball and the Major Leagues...mutt dogs vs. pedigrees, etc. !! Now i need to figure out how to get another 8 pull Theatre past my wife to match the otehr two.
johnnyfizz
10 Cent Member

« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2012, 10:38:14 pm »

I will let you all know on the status of these warmers by the end of next week, but I'll  post pics of the 2 we got sooner than that.Some deals take a bit of time.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: